41

They were now standing high up from the ground and on top of a wrought-iron lattice tower in the Champ de Mars in Paris, France.

The Eiffel tower itself.

"Woah... Where are we..?" Amity muttered quietly under her breath over the slight cold breeze.

Luz hummed.

"This place is closed right now but that wouldn't matter for us..." She said before continuing with, "do you want to see the view better than over here, Amity?"

Amity gave a confused look as she muttered out, "the view..?"

Luz nodded and led her over to an edge to look down.

It was an astonishing sight over the city's night hours and the starry dark skies.

"It's beautiful... Your world is so beautiful..." Amity hummed under a smile she didn't notice in her face as she continued to look around calmly.

Luz stared at her, she felt pleased of herself as she leaned slightly on the strong railings with a smile of wonder.

"Is... Is everything in your world always this beautiful?" Amity asked after glancing over to Luz.

Luz chuckled as she took her mask off and tucked it away with a toss inside her shadow.

"Yes... But not all... There are... Well, let's just say not beautiful and sometimes can be dangerous places too." She pondered while helping herself with taking her blue jacket off.

Amity blushed when Luz helped her put it on.

"I don't want people staring at you so wear this for me, alright..?" Luz said as she gently fixed the hood on for Amity.

Amity pulled herself slightly when she felt Luz come too close to her face.

"Oh! Ahahahahh... Ok." She stuttered.

Luz chuckled.

Amity looked adoring for her in the moment.

"Why don't we go around Paris for a bit? It wouldn't hurt even a fly if we look around..? This is... A bit of like the city of lovers y'now." She suggested.

Amity meekly nodded as Luz held her hand and they were now taken down to the streets.

"And my dear Amity wouldn't be much prepared looking for a night out without match made clothes." Luz snickered a bit before drawing a spell.

Amity's pajamas were turned into civilian clothes without much actions.

She might've even let out a bit of a gasp when she looked down to see herself wearing a white shirt just like Luz.

Well, Luz paired hers with pants and black shoes while hers were paired with a skirt and brown boots.

"I never knew you had a taste in fashion..." Amity wondered with a sly grin making Luz perk up smirking while averting her eyes.

"Perhaps I do... It wouldn't be a wonder knowing I'm a child of a billionaire and a nurse..." Luz said before breaking into a small fit of laughter alongside Amity.

"Alright, alright. Come on... I know the best places to look around and enjoy ourselves, consider this our third date even." Luz said as she led Amity in the streets.

It wasn't too busy, but some shops were still open, especially the ones that were on a 24 hour streak here, a few people walking here and there, a few vehicles on the road, and even other couples were walking around having their own kind of fun under the night skies of Paris.