55

Soon enough, Luz let out a deep sigh before saying, "I understand... But what exactly do you want me to do about it?"

"I want you to bring the owl lady to be petrified." Belos said.

"That's unlikely to happen." Luz huffed, this time around, Belos had snapped the railing into his hand.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"I also don't see a reason to still have the fear of someone stronger that's out there, the owl lady vanished without a trace." Luz said as she reached a hand and opened Belos's palm to grab the bits of metal off of his hold.

Belos hummed before saying, "vanished without the slightest of trace?"

"Yes, and even if I do find some way to track them down, it would probably be all too late to find out." Luz added before taking the last piece of metal from his palm.

Belos sighed. He was dissatisfied.

"Doesn't matter. Find her no matter what it takes, I don't care how many sacrifices you'll want, I want her to be petrified for using wild magic over my law." He said.

Luz sighed deeply again.

"I understand you hate her more than she'll hide from the eyes of the isles from you. I'll find her and I'll bring her forth, but it'll cost you more than her own sister's soul." She said before continuing with, "and are you seriously going to be this ready to offer everything down to me without any restrains, Emperor Belos?"

"Then let it be done, take just as much soul from the isle that you want." Belos nodded before continuing with, "I have other plans at hold to do than worry for such number you'll take."

Luz was a little surprised by how carefree Belos answered her back.

'Just as much as I want...' she wondered before watching Belos walk off.

More likely to go back to his castle to hide again. Not like anyone can see him when he wears a disguise cloak to hurry back home.

'For an enemy to work with... He pays big...' she thought before bumping into someone.

They fell back with a trip with her having to turn around to apologize for it.

"Sorry, are you alright?" She said.

"Uhh, yeah."

The reply was short but pleasing to hear.

"This is why you don't try to run off in places like these, Ed."

"Luz..?"

Luz heard a familiar voice.

Glancing over the twins, she saw Amity. It was enough for her to smile and reach a hand forward.

"Good evening, Amity." She said before giving a light kiss on Amity's knuckles.

Amity blushed chuckling at the sudden remark.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

Luz hummed before saying, "I just came by to talk with someone."

The twins just glanced back and forth. They knew who the masked person was, but they never knew they had an actual name.

"Mittens, who's this?" Em gave one welcoming smile at her.

Amity glanced over them.