43

Amity woke up early and stared at the ceiling.

Sitting up, she knew just then that it was all real.

She couldn't help but smile and squeal a bit from the tension of butterflies in her stomach as she rolled a bit on the bed, and even punch grabbed her pillow just to throw it aside to hit a wall without much sound, than a puff.

After finally getting all the excitement out of her system, she stood up to realize she was still in the same clothes she wore last night.

Like a time check, yes, when she laid down last night on her bed, she fell asleep without realizing it. Brilliant content.

Sighing, she walked over to grab herself a towel and fresh clothes to change into better clothes, her uniform.

...

Em sat up from her bed rubbing an eye open with a yawn as she glanced out the window to he blinded for a split second over the sun trying to rise for the day.

Yes, trying, it barely was there yet it was already light outside for it to peer through the windows to wake the isles itself.

She yawned once again before glancing over her twin's bed to see that he was still asleep with the covers barely on him anymore.

'Eesh... What a monkey.' she thought before helping herself up to get ready for the day.

Ahh, yes.

School.

Who could almost forget planning it down into the story? That's right, me, or moreover one of them did.

"Hey, wake up." Em said while nudging her twin awake.

There was a quick snort before Ed was able to pull himself together to sit up and yawn.

"Morning..." He grumbled out.

"Yeah, morning to you too." Em said.

...

After Amity finished with showering, she continued to dry her hair with a towel while walking over to wear her socks and boots on.

That's when she took notice of it though.

Something glistened when the light hit it.

Glancing over, she saw the pink box from last night, it had a golden vial laying pretty on top of it.

Seriously, where does Luz get golden vials like their nothing. They're a daughter of a billionaire, don't ask.

Could be fake though. Don't ask.

With an entranced smile, she grabbed it and popped it open to find, of course, a small letter.

'I hope you didn't get too tired from how you fell asleep still wearing the clothes I gave you. I hope you enjoy the macaroons too, Amity. Te amo.'

She squealed a bit.

She didn't know what Te amo meant but it sounded sweet for her.

Yes, sweet, and adoring even.

Yet again, the tension of butterflies in her stomach made her throw hands in the air before slamming half of herself unto her bed, punching it a few times before smacking her face flat down unto it.

For a moment, the twins just stared at her by the half crack open door.

"Mittens, are you ok?" Ed asked making Amity shriek in fright whilst tumbling backward a bit.