72

Luz's POV;

Omg... Can you believe it!? Her parents saw me in the act of almost wanting to kiss her!

You are correct.

Wha--!? Hey! Be concerned here at least! If the door wasn't in the slightest creaky, they would've probably seen me put a kiss on her face.

At least I gave her a protection spell when we still near the bonfire though.

That thing came early around two minutes early before eight and waited for eight to strike.

You were fast enough to put a binding spell on them before they acted out, be glad she's still safe.

Of course, I'm happy! Who wouldn't be happy to know that their fiancée is safe?? Unless it's a forced marriage of two people who hate each other for their well being on the isle.

Scrolling through my phone, I sighed as the wind passed by fast around me at the top of Mount Everest.

For a famous mountain that's full of corpses everywhere, it's pretty relaxing up here. Except for the dead body beside me.

I should cover that with snow.

Luz, why did you exactly want to come to this place. And to make it clear as well, you used not the shadows as transportation but a literal spell in one hand. You've used up a good amount of it back in the owl house as well.

So?? It's fine!

No, it is not. Half of your magic source is now depleted from your bile. You'd either have to wait for half a day on top of here alone or use that other half to go back and would have to wait for a whole day or so for it to return.

Ohh... I see...

Wait what's the time right now exactly.

Grabbing my phone, my eyes widened.

Shoot! I only have forty minutes left before Amity's whole family comes to visit the owl house!! And I haven't prepared the feast yet!

Great... Just great... Fine, I'll help you out here once, for some reason you didn't decide to bring the key with you.

Aww... Thank you!

Stay still so I can transport you back to the owl house without too many complications as intended.

Wait complications..?

...

Hurling a bit, I held my mouth and ran to the bathroom, and threw up in the toilet.

Uuuuuhhhh... What in the world..?

Calm down, it wasn't as worse as it was intended to. Prepare everything before it's too late.

"Yeah... I got you, just one sec---"

I threw up more before finally sighing and standing up to fix myself in the mirror.

...

"Done and done." I said while looking at the new and bigger look of the owl house.

"How do you feel, Hooty?" I asked the owl who was happy about the big change.

A few spells did great in making the place look fancy, and I was able to draw spells for fences to be added around it. Even though Hooty is capable of destroying a whole army if he found them trying to lurk around the place.