4/22/21 Walleyed Cub

I was staying at a large hotel as a part of this secret agent group. There were a lot of us, but we couldn't interact too much as to not blow our cover. I was friends with a few people there however, including one girl who reminded me of Sam from iCarly (I'll therefore call her Sam).
While walking down a hallway to find my room, I spotted a bear and her adorable cubs just hanging out in the hallway. One cub in particular had Strabismus, where one eye would roll around and couldn't look in the same direction as the other. I thought it was absolutely adorable and immediately gave him head scratches. He was so cute and fuzzy that I decided to adopt him, which the mama bear seemed okay with. He was like a chubby walleyed build-a-bear!
While carrying him to my room, Sam spotted me with the cub and immediately wanted him. I refused and began to run with her in pursuit. I ran to a private room with a set of rules that included no gambling. However Sam ignored them and tried to play cards with me to win the bear. I kept arguing that there is no way I would ever give him up. She tried persuasion, manipulation, and even attacking me for him but I was as stubborn as she was.
Consequently one of the lead agents found us and restrained Sam for her violent behaviors. Apparently this was her last straw and he decided to take her to a prison by airplane. I felt bad for her however and volunteered to come along, still holding the bear in my arms.
A small group of us (I'm assuming some of Sam's friends) boarded a small carrier plane that was more like a glider if anything. The seats were out in the open and I had to lay on the pilot's lap face down with one seatbelt. Someone else held the bear for me. The trip lasted for a few hours and near the end the pilot got cocky and decided to do a 360 spin, lifting me up from the inertia where only the seatbelt kept me from flying off. It was exhilarating, but also terrifying.
We arrived at a tall thin mountain where the prison was stationed. There was a lady who greeted us and told us that Sam would be taken care of. It seemed more like a correction facility or psychiatric hospital than a prison. But either way, Sam had to serve time there for her aggressive behaviors. We all said our goodbyes and set off in the plane. I felt pretty bad, hoping she wouldn't have too terrible of a time there.
However on our way, Sam revealed herself and had somehow snuck onto the plane without our knowledge and we had to turn around. Back at the prison, I made the decision to give her the cub. I told her she needed him more than I did. We said our goodbyes a second time and set off. This time, I laid down face up and held onto a bar similar to a roller coaster seat.
The pilot took us through a city where we were flying so low that we had to dodge people. I kept telling him to gain altitude but the plane would not lift. Eventually we got ourselves stuck in a large building that was hosting a fancy party and were practically touching the ground at this point. After maneuvering through a large door, we entered a zoo that housed an ostrich, elephant, kangaroo, and some other animals. We couldn't fly out because of some electric wires and a net that kept the animals from escaping. I woke up before the issue could be resolved.