12/26/19 Lauren and the Lake

I was my superhero oc Lauren exploring the woods beside a large lake. I came upon a clearing with giant climbable rocks to my right. Little streams of water from the lake fell off their ledges and down into a bigger stream below. Just as I began to climb the rocks, a weird little root gremlin appeared and began yelling at me. I believe I was trespassing his territory so he went after me. When my shouts of defense didn't work, I ran towards the lake in hopes of losing him. I didn't want to fight him, but I was willing if he didn't back off.
Here's where things get confusing. The large rocks were somehow an island in the center of the lake, and I was trapped. However, I had my powers. So just before the gremlin could grab me, I leaped into the air and morphed into a falcon. As I headed toward the shore, suddenly a lake-monster emerged from the waters below to ensnare me. I had to make a sharp u-turn back toward the island. The monster then submerged just as tribal people in boats set out onto the waves. Their boats just looked like blow-up pools that could somehow quickly motor through the water. They were gaining on me, and just before the head of one boat could bump me, I dove into the lake and morphed into a dolphin.
Speeding ahead, I leaped from the water, turned, morphed back to a human, and used my waterbending to flood the boat closest to me, slowing them down significantly. That is where the dream ended.