7/2/19 Snapping Turtles | Bakery Girl | Aurora | Broken Limbs | Gorilla

This dream was a collection of broken parts.

The first thing I remember, I was driving home from church. The road is unfamiliar to me now, but apparently I knew where I was going then. As I maneuvered through a quiet neighborhood, I saw tons of lizards and snapping turtles along the road. Some were attempting to cross, but others (mostly the lizards and smaller turtles) were just sitting there.
I decided to try and help as many as I could, so I began to pull over, trying not to hit any of them. But as I slowed, 2 enormous snapping turtles began, well, snapping at my wheels. They didn't damage them thankfully, but I could see where they hit them after I got out. I carried the lizards and baby turtles across, but kept my distance from the adults.

In another section of the dream, I was with my sisters touring a little beach town. There were lots of gift shops and restaurants that definitely catered to tourists. We were just browsing each store, looking for a place to buy a relatively cheap lunch. One of the cafes was attached to a bakery where a girl worked who was super friendly. She was Caucasian, a little shorter than me, wore glasses, had thick black curly hair tied back into a low ponytail, and wore her bakery uniform which included a black t-shirt, shorts, and apron. She gave me advice about the area, recommendations, and offered to make me some food. I was a little hesitant since I wasn't sure if my sisters wanted to eat there yet, so I politely declined, thanked her, and told her I might be back later.
Later we did return (food was more expensive elsewhere) and she was happy to see me. She gave us a table against the wall right beside the bakery counter and took our orders. I was rather flustered when she then proceeded to offer me her email address so I could maybe message her later. Judging by her behavior, she was flirting with me and I wasn't sure how to behave in return. (My sisters seemed a little uncomfortable as well, as this has never happened to us.) I remained friendly however and accepted her email in hopes that she'd still be happy to be just friends.

In another part of the dream, I had somehow become an exhibit in a walking tour. The "cage" I sat in was more like an open closet with only 3 walls and a ceiling. I sat upon piles of clothes or something and acted like a strange animal. It felt reminiscent of when I played pretend as a kid when I'd often be an animal. Although I was definitely my current age and still very human.
People would walk past along a metal fence opposite of my exhibit, on a small gravel path. I didn't know where they were coming from or what lied beyond, I simply sat in my pile and watched with focused eyes.
Then to my surprise, Norwegian singer Aurora appeared. I've recently become a big fan of her music, and recognized her immediately due to her hairstyle and iconic war paint. She seemed to be drawn to me as she approached closely and smiled. I remained lounged against the wall as I watched her. She would wave, speak calmly, and do little tricks with her hands. She had pulled out a string and began weaving it throughout her fingers like cat's cradle. When she offered me the designs, I'd gently throw out my finger to touch certain parts of the string and she'd fold them there. It's like we were making something together. I never spoke to her as I was still acting like an animal but it felt like me made a spiritual connection. That's all I have for that one.

(This one's a little graphic) In another scene, I was walking with my one sister Sarah down a large gravel road surrounded by a lot of people. I suppose there was an event happening, although it was late in the day and perhaps everyone was going home. Suddenly out of nowhere a young boy zoomed past us. He must've bumped, stolen from, or did something to wrong Sarah because she immediately (and uncharacteristically) bolted after him. They ran off the path, up a small grass slope, around some trees, and down towards the main road. Sarah slipped however, and dramatically (almost cartoonishly) skidded to a halt. The inertia caused her to fly forward and she landed on the road with a scream.
I bolted and found her lying there, limbs broken, whispering for help. In complete panic I screamed for medical attention. There were a few bystanders who were uncertain what to do but, incredibly, an ambulance came.
(This was rather surprising to me, as in most dreams any time I would scream or call out, it'd only come out as a hoarse whisper or nothing at all. But this time, I legitimately had screamed loud for help and help actually came.)
Albeit, the help wasn't very helpful. The doctor was in no rush and took his sweet old time as if nothing was that bad. He casually set all of Sarah's bones back in place after talking about how he needed his coffee and that was the end of that.

The last part before waking up, I was in some building. There were just a few other people milling about as I came down a corridor. It reminded me of a small hotel, with carpeted floors and cream-colored walls painted yellow by the dim hallway lights.
But something wasn't right.
As I came towards an intersecting hallway, I heard scary music. It sounded liked music that'd start playing before a boss fight: intense and gradual with a steady rhythm.
Two young boys, maybe brothers, ran past me in a fright. My heart skipped as I saw a gigantic beast rounding the corner. But it was merely a glimpse before I flew into the nearest room, thankfully vacant, and pressed my back against the wall beside the open door. The monster didn't seem to see me which is why I didn't shut the door. I didn't want to take any chances.
I began to quietly search my bag for a sword or even a gun in case it confronted me. The music grew louder as it came closer to my room. I tried to quiet my panicked breathing. When the music was its loudest, I slowly turned my head to see the massive body of a brown gorilla plodding past the doorway. The music suddenly stopped in my head as I woke up.