3/13/22 Console in Blinky

Another Trollhunters dream! I (appearing as I draw myself: a sandy-colored anthropomorphic dear named Junco with a turquoise flower in my ear) was in what seemed like Blinky's home in Troll Market, although it looked very different than in the series; like a large mansion made of stone with different levels. I was sitting on the bottom step of a narrow stone staircase that was in a quiet area, away from everyone who was here: Jim (his half-troll version), Argh, and of course Blinky. I was worried about something (as I always am), that things won't work out and that I won't be able to do my best in whatever we were going to do.
Blinky came over, saw my gloomy face, and sat beside me and began to talk to me. He asked what was wrong and I told him everything. I told him I was afraid I would fail our next mission, that things would go wrong because of me and I couldn't be counted on anymore. Just as tears began to well up in my eyes Blinky calmly said,
"Junco, look at me." I turned my head to him and he gave me a warm smile. He knew that I love his smile and I shyly smiled back and looked at the ground.
He then began to tell me that everything will be okay. That it will all work out and whatever happens, I will always do the right thing and have the support of him and the others. He knew just what to say to help me feel better.
After he finished, he stood up and opened his four arms for a hug. I graciously complied and returned the gesture, offering a whispered "thank you Mr. Galadrigal" by his ear.
"Please, call me Blinky." he replied with sincerity.
"Ok, thank you Mr. Blinky."
He then took my hand and led me back to the other room where the others were planning the mission. I was still afraid, but ready to do whatever I needed to do as a part of this team. For as Blinky said in the series, "Fear is but the precursor to valor."

Later, we were exploring an abandoned factory-like building that sat on a large dock over the sea. Argh had put me on his shoulders to ride him while we cased the area. I don't remember much here, but at some point there was an accident with some chemicals that had suddenly turned Blinky and Argh into humans! Argh became a tall, uncharacteristically thin, dark-skinned man with dark brown dreadlocks and Blinky returned to his stout human form that appeared in the series. Jim still remained a half-troll however and I an anthro deer. We rushed around in a panicked state looking for a cure and wondering if it was a trap. I began to wake up during this time. I really wish I'd stop waking up during some good moments and finish the story!

(I had drawn this a while ago when I was feeling very depressed. I tend to imagine myself finding console in my favorite fictional characters, Blinky being at the top of the list.)

)