6-12-17 Sally Skellington

I was both Sally Skellington and outside watching her from a second perspective. She was pregnant with a ghost child, who everyone in Halloween Town was apparently after. I/she was struggling to hide in our house as Jack was somewhere on his way to help. Halloween Town was more like a Disney neighborhood with all the classic characters like Donald, Goofy, Chip&Dale, etc. though there were still spooky characters too.
I kept hiding from room to room inside the house as the mob gathered outside looking for ways to get in and find me. I was really scared for my child that apparently wasn't and was there, being a ghost. There was some sort of x-ray the crowd did with their voice in a song to locate me, and I could see just a see-through white mist inside me that was apparently the baby. They began to destroy the doors and windows, and anything else to get to me as I ran from room to room. Eventually Jack came home and leapt inside to cover for me. I was very thrilled to see him, as he made me feel better with his spirited voice. I remember him scaring some people off that got inside, and made jokes to lighten the mood (if only I remembered what they were!).
Eventually I laid down in the master bedroom where there were blankets all over the floor like a nest and the bed was turned on its side as a barricade. I laid in the blankets as the pain thickened and I began giving birth. Thankfully it wasn't too horrific, but the child was a ghost and barely visible. In fact, I barely felt it come out.
Jack had not been able to fight everyone off since I needed him with me, so everyone crashed into the room and just gathered around and stared. I was extremely uncomfortable and afraid they'd try to take my child.
It was a weird dream, I admit, but I liked that Jack was there making me feel better. He really made all the difference.