5-25-16 Over the Garden Wall Nightmare

This is going to be hard to recall everything. It started out with Over the Garden Wall. I was Wirt at first, taking my ~gf to see the wall (except instead of dark, she was light and blonde for some reason). She was pretty hesitant to climb the wall, knowing what ~I had been through, almost dying and all. After a lot of prodding, I convinced her to climb up. Here's where the huge strange adventure begins. On the other side of the wall, there were like 3 or 4 train tracks with trains constantly bulleting past. They were scary too, painted with creepy graffiti type designs of scary animals like dragons and sharks. They literally just kept coming, fast and loud. I saw the one that had almost hit me, which looked like a white truck. Then we watched as someone fell right into the tracks. The trains crashed and fell over, and the whole area was flooded with water as they floated and sunk to the bottom. It now looked like a giant river, like the Susquehanna, with a wall of trees and hills on the other side and a fence with shredded tarp that blocked anyone from trying to go farther (like a video game wall).
I was myself soon enough, and watched a group of kids arrive to "beat the level." They seemed pretty tough, and each had their own character. It's a little fuzzy here, but the water was bad. Very bad. We could not so much as touch the river or else we'd be dragged to our death. There was however a trick to beat it. Apparently there was some kind of naiad that lived in the river who was responsible for drowning anyone who got too close. We were to create this seaweed-like material to trap her in. First, there was this stick that when touching and running through the surface of the water, it created material that looked like fishing line. The idea was to get really close to the woman, like, let her pull you into the water, and begin drawing the seaweed. It wrapped around her, trapping her in the green material, turning her into a mermaid. We would escape and head back to shore, knowing that she was defeated.
I remember doing this a couple times, and one time, she dragged me under the water as I frantically drew the lines around her. She was enraged and bit me at one point, but it was working and I was able to get back to shore.
Then there came a time that someone from the group wanted so much to see past the "world" we were in. Past the wall and towards the sun. I was then a bluebird, and was able to fly across the river to look over the other side of the fence. There was a gravel road below, looking like it used to be a railroad, as the surrounding area looked cut out for a train to pass through. It looked rather ruin-esque, and there was a steel door hidden under a small rocky overpass. I was able to fly to the next "world" past the trail and found strange creatures doing strange things. I can't really explain it, but it reminded me of the mental crap that people did back in the old centuries. There was a very small stairway to a door between this and the last area, but I didn't pay mind to it much, as it looked dark and creepy.
I flew back, explaining what I had saw. The one who dreamed of traveling asked to come with me, but I said that I could not carry her. I did offer to take pictures, which she obliged to and I flew again over the large body of water. I had my iPod touch which me, so I began snapping away. The first "world" with the old path began to flood. A huge tsunami wave began crashing through, drowning anything that might've been. The next world, I took pictures, but they were just so messed up and creepy. When I returned, I told her about the hidden door, and she wanted to go. Somehow she, another friend, and I got over there and we went through the door. I had a very nagging feeling that we were going to get caught and be in extreme trouble for going this way. The area was very dark and compact. The staircases were small, only fitting one person, so we had to walk in a line. There were little levels between each staircase, some had small foggy windows, and others had little doors. There was litter everywhere, and I frantically tried to get my flashlight on my iPod. There were like, Dorito bags, knick-knacks, trash, and further on, a little gorilla statue. We were trying to stay quiet, but it was hard with the carpet of trash littering the stairwell. Eventually we had made it to a door we decided to go through. It was a door with the gorilla statue beside it, so we could remember which one we entered.
Now here's where I was confused. We came into a convention-type building, where a popular band was playing. Only people with tickets could come in, but we came through the secret door. So we hoped that no one would discover us. The band was separated (like 5 people) along the large hallway, giving fans a chance to meet each member. It took a while of getting used to, and I didn't want to stay for long, but the other girls did. Eventually we had to leave due to some catastrophic event happening, and I pushed through the crowd to get back to the dark door. The other girls were mad at me for some reason, and decided they didn't need me anymore and abandoned me as I tried to get back home. They had went ahead of me in the scary stairwell, and I frantically tried to remember which door we had came out of in the first place. There was also this scary creature (I guess a part of the "game?") that prowled around looking for us. His voice was rather calming, therefore making it extremely unsettling as he talked about going to find us, and that he could smell us. He had wings too, like some kind of mammal bird, looking like a rodent with bird wings. I thought I was dead when he said, "oh, I found you." But he had found one of the girls and dragged her to a nest across a dark, muddy lake. I was literally considering not saving her because of how rude she and her friend were, abandoning me to wander around by myself in the scariest place ever. But I flew over, with a lantern now, and began swinging it at the beast, hitting it's head and knocking him into the water. The girl was obviously grateful, and together with her friend, we found the exit and made it back to our area. It was rainy now, and they were conversing about what an adventure it was. We were all glad to be back. The area we came back to was a graveyard, and I suddenly had this crazy realization. Apparently the character that I was playing's father died, but I was frantically searching the graves looking for his name. I came upon my cabin house that resembled a campground area and ran inside to find that my father was alive and everything was normal, like he never died. I ran crying to where he was, sleeping in the living room on couches which like a whole bunch of guys, family and not family (I think the group that had came in the first place). I think I woke up like that, but I wasn't crying when I awoke.