1/23/18 Red-tailed Pterodactyl

At one point I was on a small electric boat with my family with a big canopy over the front 3/4 of the boat. There was a big pillow to lay on underneath it, and then a perfect sitting spot right at the tip of the boat where the canopy made a window. I sat there, but apparently it was unstable and the front end tipped me into the water. I went down, but I didn't struggle. In fact, I moved my arms once to swim, but let go and just let the water pull me down. I even let my breath go, and went to the bottom. I then began swimming like a fast mermaid towards the boat and leaped in.
Suddenly it was a shopping cart with me and my oldest sister inside and my mom pushing it. We were on our neighborhood road, and began driving the cart on our own by leaning as it rolled down the road.
I looked over at the trees in people's yards to see a dinsoar? My first impression of it was a red-tailed hawk, but it looked more like a pterodactyl. It flew around and landed on trees. Eventually I became the creature, and felt myself soaring into a big birch tree and perching in the branches. There was a crowd below, sitting and standing in the grass of the field behind my neighborhood as if there was an event happening. There were some little boys sitting in the tree next to me as well, just acting casual. We peeled off bark together.