8/20/18 Granola Bar | Obstacle Course

The first dream I had, I was shopping in my town's Kendig Square, although it looked very different from the real one. I was eating a granola bar as I was browsing a store that sold local stuff like souvenires, food, and clothes. I found the shelf that sold the exact granola bars that I was eating, but they were like $9! I was thankful that my mom bought them elsewhere, hoping they were cheaper there. As I was exiting the store, suddenly I was grabbed and pushed down onto the sidewalk and laid on top of so that I couldn't move. A policeman had left me immobilized as he was yelling at me. He grabbed the half-eaten bar from my hand and I guess after he somehow inspected it, he said, "you got this from (other specific store)?" Nearly in tears, I cried out yes, and he let me go. He thought I had stolen it and just totally went berserk like I killed someone. But he apologized after acting that way once he realized I didn't steal it.

In another dream, I was at someone's house who had laid out a professional obstacle course across their yard. There were a lot of kids and young adults there who were challenged to cross it without touching the ground. There was some kind of secret though, where on a wall in the corner of the yard (before starting the course) you'll find a drawing of a cobra snake. You wink at the drawing and whisper, "I love you," which I guess triggers a reaction in a real cobra who was a part of the course who would help you. I think the snake would give some sort of extra prize?
That's what someone told me, so I did it and then got ready to start the course. The person in charge would start a timer for each player, so I had to wait until they hit the minute mark before starting. There were a lot of people ahead of and behind me, so I was nervous that I might run into them or that they would slow me down and vice versa.
But when I started, the first jump I did across the mulch failed, and my knees landed right onto the ground with my hands on the surface I was supposed to land on. I was out right away, but I still got a prize (I think because of the cobra) which was a giant pack of twizzlers. I believe it was that way because the mulch was colored in sections, with the first being red. There were different color zones farther down the course with different prizes according to the color. I was happy about the twizzlers, but I wanted to try again. I guess I should have practiced the course first, but there was a line building up behind me so I couldn't back out. I studied it from the starting position and began figuring out what I should do for each part instead of winging it.
I don't remember doing the course again, because later, after most of the people were gone, I had my rabbit with me to play in the yard. I was following him as I usually do when I take him outside to kind of be his bodyguard. He wasn't too interested in the course, as he was mostly exploring the sides of the yard against the fence. That's all I remember for that dream.