1/16/19 Seed in the Bear Kingdom

Another dream about one of my stories! It was Seed in the Bear Kingdom again.
It must've been just a short time after the day Seed arrived. She was exploring around this stone garden wall against the forest a short ways from the main path of the castle. After some time, she was ready to head back to find Benjamin, but she somehow got herself trapped behind the wall. The door/gate was locked and she was trying to find her way around the wall which seemed to never end.
She met another human, which wouldn't be possible but it was never really addressed that she was a human. She was just a citizen of the kingdom.
She was about Seed's size wearing one of those pink uniforms from the Spirited Away bathhouse. Her reddish-brown hair was straight and thick and pulled back into a ponytail with a flat end as if her hair was sliced off at the bottom. 
After a brief introduction, the young lady helped Seed to find a way out. One of Seed's ideas was to just lift herself over with her plant powers, but apparently the excuse was that there were no good plants around to do that.
I should also mention that this dream gave Seed a distinct voice. It was like a mix between a young Fluttershy and Katara (though more of the latter), and although I considered hers be the voice of Lilo's, I kind of actually liked the one my brain chose for her.
Anyway, after Seed tried to come up with a plan to open the door from the other side, the mystery girl tried the door again and was able to just open it. Seed felt embarrassed because apparently it wasn't locked, it just needed a little more force to open.
After a short and sweet thankful goodbye, Seed headed towards the front courtyard of the castle to find that there was an event going on. It was a "meat sale," which was just like a big community yard sale but everyone was exclusively selling meat. Everyone just had huge chunks of a variety of raw livestock meat displayed on tables. However, Seed wasn't familiar with anything being a stranger to the kingdom and all.
She maneuvered her way past the vendors, some of them trying to sell their meat to her, to try and find Benjamin.
Everything was so large and strange though it didn't seem to bother her too much, being rather naive of most things.
She ended up finding King Solomon who was overseeing/delegating the event. He was with 2 of his guards with whom he was conversing when he saw Seed approaching. She asked him what was going on, to which he abruptly replied that she shouldn't be here and to go stay out of the way. This was obviously when he still didn't like her in the story, but didn't kick her out since she was close to his son.
After a brief scolding from the King, Seed headed towards the castle and that's when I woke up.
I'm enjoying these kinds of dreams. They give me inspiration for my stories!

Dream Journalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें