8/24/18 Diving Beetle | Angry Youth Pastor

I was in the park near my neighborhood, the part where the river had flooded over from all the rain we've had and submerged the road. I found a big diving beetle, about the size of my hand, swooping and swimming in the brown water. I befriended it somehow, and it let me hold it for a bit until it wanted to swim again.

In another dream, I was at this big house in the woods. It was similar to my aunt and uncle's house, but it apparently was supposed to be my pastor's. I was exploring the interior, as it was my first time there. It had a big living room with stairs against the wall that lead up to an inside balcony. There were comfy chairs everywhere, and I thought that it would be cool to just have church here. There was definitely enough space for it.
When I was back outside, I began walking down a paved path as other young adults were walking by too. I think we were all leaving, but when I approached our young intern pastor, he stopped me. He suddenly began yelling at me, making accusations about me. He assumed that because I was so shy and reclusive, that I thought I was better than everyone. He was just so aggressive as I tried to defend myself and tell him why I don't say much or include myself in the youth group. But he wouldn't take my word for it, and just stayed mad at me.
I'm pretty sure he'd never do that in real life, but I think I had that dream because I had recently attended the young adults group for the first time at my church and I felt really anxious. I didn't say much, so maybe it was my social anxiety telling me what the others might think of me. I was just never able to connect with people my age.