10-26-12 Summoning Kairos | Shampoo

I was at my grandmas because it was grandparents day and she wanted me to sleep over. (In real, my grandparents were taking me kayaking after school). I was on DragonVale and I was finally getting Kairos, but there was also supposed to be a meteor shower that night (in real, I have been marking down when meteor showers occur on my calendar, and I keep missing them, usually because they are not visible). I was worried about missing the summoning of Kairos AND missing the meteor shower. But the shower ended at 8 and in my dream it was 8:30. So I saw Kairos, but he did not look like what he is supposed to look on DragonVale.

Earlier Dream: I was at school, getting ready to go to Mr. Gehman's class, but I needed to put conditioner? in my hair first. (I had random bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my locker, I guess because in real I have perfume.) I accidentally put shampoo in though, so my hair got all soapy and I started getting late for class. I eventually got as much soap out as I could, so I walked in late for Mr. Gehman's class, but to my surprise, all the class were sitting in desks in a circle around Mr. Gehman who was playing guitar and singing (but it sounded like Josh's (classmate) singing)). I slipped into one of the desks that was crowded into the back, so he wouldn't notice me.