11/7/19 Wall Fish

I was in my room - small, rather messy, but decorated with my usual nautical collections. Shelves of shells, marine life books, souvenirs, wall decorations, posters, hanging stuffed jellyfish, etc. One of the oldest oceanic decorations I possess is a wall fish I had purchased during a beach trip as a kid. It resembles a queen angelfish with bright turquoise and yellow, and is the biggest of my other wall fish.
In this dream however, it was alive.
The fish would freely swim around my room as if I slept in an aquarium. I don't know what it was eating or how it stayed alive in this water-less room, but I got out of bed and decided to appreciate it more.
The vibrant fish was hovering over the floor in front of my sister's closet door when I knelt down to pet it. I reached out my right hand and caressed it's smooth scales with my fingers. It moved a little bit, but didn't seem to mind.
As I sat before this tropical fish, I felt guilty that I wasn't giving it the care it deserved. All these years, living in my room, I had always let it fend for itself. It seemed healthy enough, which baffled me since I wasn't really taking care of it.
But I decided at that moment to change. I was going to start paying more attention to this creature. I was going to pet it more, bring it food, and just give it all the love it deserved. I sat there and ran my fingers along its beautiful scales until it swam out of my room and hovered under the ceiling in the foyer.

 I sat there and ran my fingers along its beautiful scales until it swam out of my room and hovered under the ceiling in the foyer

Dream JournalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara