12/30/21 Staying with Blinky

I was walking into work feeling utterly exhausted and collapsed onto the ground, falling asleep. My boss came over and offered to take me home. At first I declined saying that I needed to work, but because I couldn't get up it was hopeless. But just as my boss was about to help me up, Blinky from Trollhunters appeared and declared that he would take care of me. Before even witnessing my boss's response, Blinky carried me away to the entrance to Troll Market. He put me down to draw the gateway and I was able to get up and walk through.
At this point, I randomly had a younger brother with me who Blinky had apparently allowed to come with us. We carefully descended the crystal stairs into Troll Market, staying close to Blinky so that the other trolls would know we came as allies. He lead us to a grocery store that seemed surprisingly human, and we were directed to pick out groceries that'll hold us for a month.
As we finished up shopping, Blinky uncharacteristically had us slip out of the store without paying and head back to his residence. While there, we began to put our groceries away and as I pushed a box of food into the fridge, I broke down crying. Blinky came over concerned as I told him I wasn't ready to just up and leave my home and family for a whole month. But Blinky reassured that it was the right thing to do for a reason I didn't understand. My brother was there anyway and didn't seem to mind the adventure. As I calmed down, I joked that he'd eat all the food before the month would be up. He denied the claim of course, but in a lighthearted way. I don't remember much of what happened next. I just can't believe I dreamt this long about my favorite fictional character ever!