10-17-16 Bad Dragon

This is just crazy. I felt like I was in some mystery book or movie. I still lived in my Paramount house, which is where things seemed to start in this dream. My friends got me to come with them to join their swim team because of my mermaiding skills. Everyone had their own tails, and mine was a lot more realistic than the one I have now. The "pool" was more like a very dirty square pond with plants floating on top. It was so shallow with mud as the floor. I just came along to swim, but people kept pushing me to participate. Even Mr. Stone (an old teacher) was there as the chaperone, and he seemed to be after me. There was something with dragons about this dream. I was a dragon? But in human form? Anyway, a huge dragon came flying over and only I could see him. Somehow I ended up back in Paramount house, hiding from him. Apparently he needed me for something but it was really bad. In this dream, apparently a dragon like him can rip prey open without even touching them. He would fly over them, surprise lick them (by not touching them, like it was telekinesis) and just with his mind he would tear them open. He would do that to everything alive until I'd come out and face him.
Eventually I did, and he wanted me to tear open myself like he could. I tried to stall, but it was really difficult. Somehow we ended up watching symptoms of people on the pills that he had loaded in his guns. There was one that I laughed at (giving a person the mind/strength of a gorilla) to which he laughed too. The laughter made him physically fall apart in a disgusting mess.
Then I was back home, or, on the driveway where I started. This is where I discovered that time was messed up. I'd return back to repeat everything, but only slightly different. Maybe it was to prevent what the dragon had done? It's really confusing here. There were time sequences where Mr. Stone was the dragon in disguise who was after me, I kept refusing to come with my friends to mermaid, I came back with bad sunburns which mommy tended to, etc. Its too difficult to recall it all in order, since the dream itself was out of it.