12/1/17 Elsa Saves the Day

Me and a very small group of friends (one was Wirt and Greg from Over the Garden Wall, and another was Max from Stranger Things. Weird group.) were trapped in a villain's mansion. He was after us, sending his minions to nab each one of us. We each kept seeing something that scared us and kept getting separated. We had walkie-talkies with us and Max seemed to be the leader, as she'd give us orders on where to go. However when we met up, we saw that she was leading us into a trap. She had been caught by a henchman and was tracked via a package taped to her back. We were led into a big room, where there were lots of people dressed fancy and dancing. I was suddenly Elsa from Frozen, watching my friends and others get frozen solid by these little blue frost demons. But when one tried to freeze me, I smirked at them and proudly walked towards my frozen friends. I touched each of them, freeing them and began unfreezing everyone in the room. I got really into it too, saying "you're free!" and twirling around. Some people hugged me, some were stuck in a dancing twirl and I helped complete their motion as they unfroze. Everyone in the room was happy and the demons were backing away, as they were outnumbered.