11-26-14 Carnival Swan | Zombie Disease | Cave Larvae | Elsa

So many dreams, all slowly fading. The most memorable one was that I was a mute swan just trying to catch a strong wind and fly. I remember a large field, lake, building, and carnival ride that spun very high above the ground. There were 3 suns, all setting, turning the grass and lake purple and the tops of trees gold. I kept climbing up the wooden building that looked like a big flight of boardwalk stairs. One area was closed due to construction, but I needed to get high just to catch the wind. I kept escaping the angry workers by jumping off the wooden railings and soaring away, over the lake and trying to lift myself above the trees. I flapped hard, hoping that my wings would aid me, but to no avail. I needed wind. Every time I repeated the effort of gliding, I'd slowly descend to the grass opposite of the lake. The time I was actually in the sky felt amazing and real. I just needed to keep trying. I then noticed a small boy trying to fly a kite but having trouble since the wind wasn't very strong. I came over and told him to watch me. I then took the kite and again began to run and flap and ride the wind. It took me up just enough to make it over the lake and land again on the other side. I returned to the boy who was very upset, crying that the sun (the one higher than the others, but still setting) was in his eyes and he couldn't see me. That's all I remember until grandma, one sister, and I (still a swan) took a ride on the tall spinning swing.

Concept artwork created by AI:

Another, more frightening dream: I woke up an hour late for work (my first work dream), and overheard parents talking about the "zombies

Another, more frightening dream: I woke up an hour late for work (my first work dream), and overheard parents talking about the "zombies." I think it had to do with Ebola? But there was a disease spreading in different areas of the world, effecting people and turning them into zombie-like creatures. They slowly traveled together, hunting for prey to turn into them. Apparently, they were coming our way. They were pretty far though, maybe a few states far? and I was worried about how late I was to work. I drove over and told them they could add another hour on my schedule and began working. That's all I remember.

I also remember a dream with me and Sarah (sister) and a cave. There were cavers, weird little slimy larva creatures, and a weird story I barely remember. I just remember that we had to make sure the cave larvae thing did not eat sugar unless absolutely necessary, ordered by one of the explorers (who I think was the villain), and Sarah was doing a bad job keeping an eye on it. It had ate a lot of sugar and escaped.
I also remember being Elsa? And we (as in Anna, one of the guys, and I) were in a normal castle and I was trying to make them leave but Anna tried to help. I then started singing loudly as a snowstorm came upon us, crashing through the (glass?) windows and whirling around. They escaped and snow began to bury the floor and ground surrounding the castle.