8/20/21 Sea Monster Tails

I was in what seemed to be an amusement park, or a water park at least. I was with mommy, Rebekah, and Sarah(sisters) riding on a tour boat down a canal. I had a mini telescope that could record videos if I twisted the piece that zoomed in and a little red light would turn on inside the scope. I had already taken several videos in the past, but never figured out how to upload them.
This boat ride was the last activity of the day for us. But suddenly, up from the water rose enormous majestic sea monster tails! I quickly grabbed my telescope and started recording. Everyone was in a panic as the boat passed these wriggling colorful tails splashing around and writhing in the water. Unfortunately we never saw their heads, but the tails alone were magnificent. Each had a different vibrant color with unique fins. They could have been mermaid tails, although were too large and serpentine.
As we passed them, the captain of another boat was directing other boats past them through a branching canal to ensure their safety. Satisfied with the footage I captured, I put away my telescope hoping to be able to upload the videos.
At home, I scrambled around through my stuff to see if I had a cord that would connect the device to my laptop. Eventually I found out that I could just plug in the smaller end of the scope to the computer. The videos weren't the best quality, but captured what needed to be captured. I woke up wishing I could have actually saved the videos!