7/1/18 Livestream with Markiplier

I saw that Markiplier was doing a live stream that was running for 11 hours. I thought he was crazy for going on that long, but I decided to join anyway. Somehow by joining though, I appeared in his room sitting on a desk chair. The room was small with a whole lot of computer monitors filling up the wall on top of a large desk. They all displayed whatever game he was playing conjointly. Underneath the table were loads of wires that'd be easy to get tangled in. Which is exactly what happened.
I had foolishly picked up one of the wires that connected to one of the monitors and tried to follow where it went. I guess I wanted to find the plug or even try to organize them a bit. I was still sitting in the chair as I pulled the cord along, but I somehow got myself wrapped up in it. I was then strapped into the chair like a hostage.
Mark was standing behind me this whole time as he played his game, but I kept looking up at him, trying to get his attention to help me. When he finally looked down, he began untangling the wire, asking how I managed to do that. I explained to him my intentions but wasn't sure how I got myself trapped. He was so chill about it, and I thanked him for that.
We seemed to get along rather well, and after the stream was over and I returned home, I had hoped that he wanted to become friends and he'd remember me next time.