1-31-17 Barn Animals | Babysitting to Crime Fighting

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to write this upon awakening but I'll do my best to remember. It started with me and Sarah (sister) going to Lea's(?) (an old neighbor) house to see her and her pets. Apparently she had a big house and a barn with tons of different animals including 2 bear cubs. I was holding 2 of Sarah's rats for some reason, trying to keep them away from the other animals. It was really difficult and I kept asking for a safe place to put them so I could pet the animals. Lea allowed me to put them on a set of bunk beds in the barn. The room was small, with a bunk bed set on either side and just cushions, pillows, and blankets in the middle instead of a floor. I played with the bear cubs there and they loved cuddling and rolling in the pillows.
Later, it felt like the Geib's (school family) house and I was there for a party or babysitting or something. I was having trouble keeping things clean with the kids who'd spill food or get paint somewhere. Eventually I had to clean the silverware which involved piling them into bags and taking them someplace (the idea of a laundromat). Then things got weird.
We somehow arrived at some amusement park with big spinning rides and small colorful tents. The one ride malfunctioned while everyone was on and didn't stop. We had to carefully climb and jump off while it was spinning, one by one. We had made it, but the park turned against us. Suddenly the vehicles became possessed by the park and would come after us or coax us to ride them (which surely meant death). I became determined to save everyone and began dodging park property. It kind of turned into this strange world where I was the alien trying to stay safe and escape.
I think I was with mommy at the time I found a small secret door against the wall of an outdoor ice cream place and we slipped inside. It was a dark dirty pit with large thorned vines I had to thwart away with a big stick so we wouldn't get injured. There was a sort of underground room that opened at the top like a basement window. I can't remember what happened there, but it changed something.
Next thing I remember, it felt more like Steven Universe as blue gems began taking over the park which now was a giant hotel building. I went back and forth watching and being my superhero oc Lauren who was fighting the gems to save all the people. She nicknamed herself "Blue-2" to scare the gems? She had flown every person to the roof of the building where it was safe and then did something really cool.
She hovered above the ground in front of the buildings doors and summoned a rush of water that came flooding through the doors and windows, destroying all the evil things and gems. Blue diamond appeared inside on a teleporter, aghast at the destruction. She was more like Holly Blue Agite, shouting and looking for the meaning of all this. Lauren confronted her and used her strength to fight easily. The roof crowd cheered as they watched below. Lauren was really cool in this dream sequence, and although she can't fly, hover shoes may just be a nice add on for her suit.