4/20/19 Dolichorhynchops

I was walking down a sidewalk with a small group of people at the bottom of the ocean. The surface of the water hung over us miles above the sea floor. The watery atmosphere was blue and dim, but not deep enough for sunlight to be completely vanquished by the depths of the sea.
I don't recall who any of the people were in my group, and we appeared to be walking alongside what remained to be a city. Enormous windowed buildings and skyscrapers sat abandoned and empty to our left. To our right laid a vast expanse of sand and open waters. The sidewalk we tread traced a dividing line between lost civilization and ocean desert.
The most impressive thing I recalled from this dream however were the whale-sized Dolichorhynchops slowly flying overhead. Their massive bodies came from the open waters as they drifted above and beside us on the right. I gazed in awe at these magnificent primordial sea creatures; their four-finned massive bodies with a short tapering tail, elongated heads with rows of sharp teeth, and their blue coloring speckled with white and brown. They resembled exactly their toy models you'd find at gift shops alongside dinosaurs and other animals.
They appeared intimidating, but swam peacefully in a small group as we watched them in wonder; the ones floating over our heads blocking the distant sun, casting giant shadows over our group and the buildings beside us. There was nothing else of this dream I could recall. But it surely was a magnificent sight to behold.

Concept artwork created by AI: