1-20-16 Portal 2, the Real Ending?

I dreamt about Portal 2! It was apparently Portal 3 though, and I took Chell's place as the test subject. It felt very real. I remember the finale, where Wheatley was corrupted again and was chasing me on the poles that he's connected to. I ran down a hall and hid inside room after room, trying to keep out of site as he looked in the rooms too. Every room I went into, I was trying to quickly search for anything I needed. One thing was a piece of paper with a yellow chart covering the bottom half. I think I needed it for a code to stop Wheatley. The last room I sprinted into was a bathroom, but Wheatley found me there and started shouting. I forget what he said, but he looked at me as his eye got really big and he suddenly realized what he was doing. He started feeling terrible and apologized several times. I guess that was the end of the game, because after that I walked out of a room into the lobby of a very fancy hotel. It seemed like you enter a room to play. I remember seeing Sarah (sister) and Markiplier come out, as if they were playing too. I got the impression that Markiplier played as Wheatley or was narrating his script? Anyway, I liked the ending so much that I replayed the finale a couple of times, and each time was different. I would get farther to more rooms down the hall and find the wall of switches where I was to use the paper, but I never was able to get far enough to apply it. I would get caught sooner, or run farther past the hall ignoring the switch wall. Each time, once Wheatley realized how scary he was being, would still chase me but only to sincerely apologize. I remember the one time he chased me all the way into the hotel, a staircase that led from the hall of rooms, and after he yelled that he was going to get in a lot of trouble for going this far, I stopped on the first level of the staircase and hid in the corner. He got as close as he could on his track, and then disconnected. He had feet and arms?! They were robotic and looked normal compared to him, but he walked up to me and gave me a hug. The hug was part of the ending for the last couple of times I replayed the game. This one was the last though before I woke up. Now I want to give Wheatley a hug!