6/30/18 Neon Isopods

I can only recall bits. I was in the field behind my neighborhood, depicted much bigger in my dream, at night. There were others there, at the top of the hill, who were looking for something. I was following a trail of big pink footsteps that supposedly belonged to a monster.
Later, we found that the "monsters" were giant, different colored isopods. I wanted a plushy of each color. After the reveal, we were all hanging out at the top of the field when I saw a steamboat fly in and crash to the left. I grabbed someone with me to investigate and a person came out of the contraption. I think it was a woman, who said that she turned boats and sea vessels into flying machines. I kept asking her about different kinds, like escape pods, submarines, wooden ships, etc, and she said she could do it. I was very impressed.
Later, I think I was in some sort of Animal Crossing game and I was helping some people build something. I either had the choice to help them, or to turn on them for my own gain. But the game froze and I had to restart. When I came back, the girl in charge of the group was furious with me, and sent me flying into the grass. She said I left her hanging and missed a great opportunity to build either a porch, a wall, or a roof. I wanted to gain her trust back by finding out who was in charge of some heist that was pulled off, but it gets fuzzy after that.