8-6-16 Pete's Dragon

-I was Elliot in the new Pete's Dragon movie. I camouflaged my way into Pete's house who was under the authority of your cliche uptight woman with no love in her heart (she even wore black robe-like dresses). I kept camouflaging myself to get a snack and to try to get to Pete, but the lady kept getting in the way and I had to think fast. For example, I would slink up and down the stairs, but suddenly had to pretend to be a stair carpet or something and she'd notice the odd lump. She like, pushed down on me really hard to try to put the "stairs" back in place. She even pressed so hard that I began to grumble which sounded like the creaking of the steps.
Eventually a constable came to her house to inform her on reports of thievery in the neighborhood (like snacks) and began to search the house. I slinked up the staircase to Pete's attic room where he was trying to get out the window. (Sometimes I'd keep switching back and forth between him and Eliott). The room reminded me of my city house, and one window was too small to crawl through, but easy to open. The other was big, but very bolted shut. I (as Eliott) dove through the big window before the woman arrived and flew up into the sky (though there was an invisible border, like you see in video games. I flew around breathing fire as she got on the roof and continuously yelled at me, saying stuff like she'll catch me and I don't deserve living in this world etc etc. I landed on the part where her room was, where the windows were small and tilted upwards. It was winter and snowy, so I breathed on the windows so she could see outside better. This somehow made her a little softer and she stopped trying to hunt me. That's all I remember.