5/25/22 Blinky's Spectral Visit

I dreamt I was my deersona again, sleeping in Blinky's four arms. He was seated in an antique wooden chair in what looked like the inside of an old decrepit castle tower with dusty rotted furniture and decaying stone walls. It was dim and deathly still, with flecks of dust softly parading around the room. We were waiting for someone, possibly Argh, Jim, and the rest, but I'm not sure why I was sound asleep or why Blinky was holding me like a child.
But as I slept, my spirit suddenly floated out of my body and appeared in the form of a white ghostly feral deer standing in front of us. Blinky stared in awe at my spectral self, looking back and forth between us. I (my spirit) explained that this was normal and my body was still alive, just without a soul at the moment. He took it rather well and we then began to have a very nice conversation. I unfortunately can't remember everything we talked about, but it felt natural and calm. My spirit was very comfortable talking without any word slips, hesitations, or anxiety. In fact, before the conversation ended, I warned Blinky that once I return to my body and wake up, I will be very nervous.
"Why is that?" He asked.
"Well," I responded calmly and confidently, "because I love you!"
Blinky blinked all his six eyes in surprise and stammered, "Love me? How do you mean, like, as in platonically or... or romantically or perhaps it's a sort of familial affection...?"
I giggled at his confusion and answered that it's a platonic love. I really respect and admire him and his character traits. How he's supportive, paternal, loves to learn, and stands his ground for what is right. He's also very talented, has excellent vocabulary, and makes me laugh often. Blinky was a little embarrassed, but grateful for the compliments.
I then decided it was time to return to my body. Blinky watched as I gracefully leaped back into it, taking a deep breath before slowly opening my eyes. I then woke up as I did in my dream.

(I'm ecstatic to be having so many Blinky dreams! I've been rewatching Trollhunters again which is probably why. I really do love him haha. I also watched Wolfwalkers recently which I'm sure inspired my subconscious mind about the spectral spirit part. It was a very nice dream.)

)