12-26-16 Not Quite DisneyWorld

I was finally visiting Disney world. It was different than how my other dreams made it look. It was a lot hotter, too. I was going to Epcot (which I honestly have no idea what involves, I just know it's a big golf ball thing), and the entrance before the doors had some kind of booster that when you step on it, it gives you a push into the air and you effortlessly jump right to the doors. Inside was apparently a museum of some sort that featured exhibits on different stories of how people are negatively effected by standards society places on them (bullying, sexism, appearance, etc). I barely was able to make it through because I kept going back for different reasons. The most common reason was to check on my pets.
I had brought JackFrost (rabbit), Tia (bearded dragon), and found/rescued a small cockatoo I also named Jack (??). We grew a strong bond after I spent time with him and showed him that I was nice. I couldn't bring my animals into the park, so I kept Tia and JackFrost in this chicken hut out in the parking lot (that was more like a stamped down field to allow for cars). I couldn't keep Jack there for some reason, but apparently Sarah (sister) knew 2 people that worked/lived in a certain area/office beside/underneath Disney who were willing to watch him. They also had a macaw who'd seem to push him around, but in a playful/teasing manner. Every time I returned to check on Jack, he was super excited to see me and would make a lot of happy noises except when I came around dinner time and he was eating.
I was never able to make it through to any of the rides because either I kept going back to make sure the pets were ok, someone would need my help, or it was extremely hot that I just had to go somewhere to cool down (in the car or a nearby gas station to get a slushy).