4/30/18 Vienna | Sesame Street Horror Game | Angry Snake

I was my oc Vienna in The Ribbon Dancer. After my performance, I stayed on stage afterwards, after the audience had left. My excuse was that I was practicing, but really I wanted to go to the lobby to see outside. I was anxious to though, because my manager Mr. Wallace would be upset with me. Normally it would be Michael, but he wasn't present. I snuck into the lobby and was about to step outside when Wallace showed up. He didn't get too angry, but he just told me to go back inside.
There was a moment where Wallace thought I was sick because in the story, Vienna mysteriously gets faint and sometimes blacks out when she goes outside. So he called in a doctor, none other than Dr. Jekyll, except that it was really Hyde who I believe was supposed to be my villain oc Red in disguise in order to get to Vienna. I knew it was Red however, and tried to avoid the appointment.

Later, I was in some sort of game. Again, I was the character being controlled by Markiplier. The theatre in my story morphed into this asylum-type building with infected people roaming around. I was to escape the building.
After being lead through the dark halls, I came outside to an alleyway. The scariest thing in this dream was the giant. Sesame Street. monster. When I ran into the alley, he, usually Big Bird, would come from behind and I had to sprint or else he'd step on me, killing me and making me start over. In the last moments of the dream, I was trying to tell Mark that he should sprint underneath and behind the monster when he lifts his foot to avoid getting crushed.

Another moment I remember is that I was in my yard with my sister Rebekah looking at the trees (which were much bigger). We were in the tree at times climbing and hopping from branch to branch. I had found an odd-looking vine wrapped around a branch that morphed into a snake who then chased us. I kept trying to pick it up without it biting me so I could put it back on its branch, but it was so aggressive and determined to hurt us. At one point I remember flying, which was more like floating up in increments like a jellyfish and the higher I got, the more nervous I was about falling because it took a lot of effort for each upwards "sprint." The highest point I got was beside one of the large trees, almost near the top.