4/1/19 Fluttershy's Abuse (rated R)

I reeaally wanted to forget this one, but it's been haunting me all day so I just need to write it out.
I was in the world of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
There was a creepy, tall, brown and bony Minotaur villain.
He had captured Fluttershy, gagged her, and laid her drugged body over a table like a limp deer carcass.
Watching from behind I saw him sever her wings with a large chopping knife. She could only squeak and whimper with shallow breaths through her gag. 
The monster shoved her frail exhausted body into a large clear mug with disgusting liquid. I woke up as he was presenting his horrible "specimen" to Ponyville.
So within my debilitated disappointed state, to recover from my sleeping brain's assault on me, I imagined Discord appearing suddenly.
With an immediate snap of his fingers, the villain's skin dissipated, leaving a pile of bones. The lord of chaos discarded the mug, removed the gag, and restored Fluttershy's body. She wept uncontrollably into his arms.

I know it was just a nightmare, but it felt like abuse by my own mind. I know that nothing will happen to my favorite character, because her best friend is a literal god. So I can't understand why I had this awful dream, but hopefully just writing it out will relieve me.