6/16/18 Tavern Discussion | Wild Deer | My "Little" Pony convention

The first dream I can remember took place in a Skyrim-looking tavern. I was with my sister Sarah, sitting at a table beside the fireplace. Sans and Papyrus from Undertale were there, talking with us. I forget what we were discussing, but we were conspiring about something. The innkeeper had joined in at some point, as they knew us closely.

In another dream, a wild deer came up to me and let me pet her. I remember how soft her neck was, and how nervous she was around a person. But for some reason she let me pet her before going back into the woods.

The last dream I remember, I had gotten onto a train. The station was more like a boardwalk that was lifted from the sandy ground. The landscape was all beach, with tide pools everywhere and no dry ground. So the wooden track was supported by poles so that no water could reach it. Therefore the train seemed more like a tram, but it felt like a bus inside when I got on. There were people of all ages on board, though mostly young, and they were headed to a small park where a My Little Pony convention was being held. I came on for the ride and even though I didn't buy a pass, I was still able to go in since it was a public park. It was really just a plot of horseshoe-shaped land with a station at the opening.
Everything was pretty wet and grey, as it had rained earlier. But the convention was still open and seemed more like a fair. There were carnival games like bobbing for toys in a kiddie pool and dart-throwing. The biggest event was autograph-signing from 4 different people that worked on the show. I think all of them were writers and animators. I got in line to get their signatures and somehow managed to be in front. I suppose it was easy for such a tiny convention. I also somehow had gotten a bag with the program book to have them sign. The last thing I remember is that I was slowly inching up to the table (somehow someone went in front of me) to meet the first guest.