12/28/19 Jafar's Scheme

I began watching a Disney movie in our living room with my sister Rebekah. I couldn't specify which movie, because characters from different ones were all together. Mulan, Aladdin, Jasmine, Belle, Genie, Ariel, Sebastion, and others that I can't remember.
Except for Jafar. He was there, and, FYI, he has always scared me.
They were all together in the ballroom of a huge golden castle resembling Agraba's. Jafar was attempting to craft some sort of handheld device that would give him power. It was almost complete and he only needed a few final things. Somehow, I was transported into the movie as Ariel (I think) just as he kidnapped her. So at that point, my most feared villain was dragging me to the very top of the castle, jumping out a window and scaling the back wall that stretched high over a raging sea, all while singing his psychotic reprise of Prince Ali.
As we reached the top edge of the wall, his song changed to the end of Poor Unfortunate Souls and he commanded me to sing. As Ariel, I fearfully sang out those classic notes as my voice activated his little device. One final thing he needed was to plug it in, so he shoved me off the ledge onto the floor to look for an outlet. As I was anxiously searching on my hands and knees, the other Disney characters finally came up the stairs.
Jafar suddenly pushed me flat on the ground with his foot, driving it into my back. One of the characters rushed over to push him off of me and that's where the dream ended.