31-40

Chapter 31

  She chased after him, but Zhao Lichen thought that she was talking like that when she was angry. The more she chased him, the faster she ran, and she ran to his grandma's house in the backyard within a few steps.

Xiaoxiao's face was ashen, and she wanted to throw the shoes in her hands to hit him.

This person is sick or has a problem with his ears! I

really don't read the almanac when I go out, everything is inappropriate today! So many bloody things happened early in the morning, and the den was very hot, and I scolded Zhao Lichen in my heart!

Looking down at the shoes in my hand, the leather shoes are a bit heely, it seems that Zhao Lijuan and Lu Yumei both have a pair, although they are a little bit more than the shoes in the future. Soil is still what many girls like to wear when they dress up in this era, and another pair of pull-back shoes, pull-back shoes are still the special sneakers of the national team, and the women's volleyball team also wore pull-back shoes when they won three consecutive championships. Simple red and white color matching, the shape is very breathable, and it is also the wish of many people to wear this kind of shoes. She didn't expect this man to give her such a thing. She forgot to buy two pairs of shoes to wear. She didn't expect him to have such a careful side.

It's just that she doesn't care about giving her gold and silver treasures at this time, she turned around and put her shoes into the house and then walked to the backyard.

When Xiaoxiao came to the backyard, the room was full of people.

Zhao Lichen's grandmother was in a coma after the Chinese New Year at the age of 60, and has been ill until now.

Xiaoxiao looked at the face of the old man, his complexion was obviously much better than before, and he looked more energetic, it seemed that he had completely detoxified, and the old man was in good health on weekdays, and now he is recovering quickly.

When Tian Hua saw Xiaoxiao coming over, he immediately pulled her to the bedside of the old man and said, "Mom, this is Xiaofang." The

old man looked at Xiaoxiao up and down a few times, and after a while, he spoke with a memory in his voice, "Mrs. Eighteen changes, a lot has changed now, I remember that when your grandparents brought you here, you were only about five years old, but I didn't expect you to grow so big now, and all these years have passed in a flash."

It was that time when she came to the two families to get married. At that time, Li Chen's grandfather was still there. She didn't look down on Li's granddaughter.

Just looking at the girl in front of me now, I feel that the change has changed a lot. The girl who was obedient and slobbered when she was a child has grown into a beautiful and generous girl. The second daughter-in-law said just now that she is very filial, and she stayed with Lichen to take care of her on the first night here. She is a very filial child, so she will no longer object to this marriage. On the contrary, she will treat this granddaughter-in-law well.

"You are Xiaofang. This baby is so beautiful. Standing next to Lichen is a perfect match for the two of them."

After that, he took Xiaoxiao's hand and asked her to sit down.

I didn't dislike that she was about to die at that time and came here to celebrate, and she took care of her with her grandson. I didn't know what to thank this child.

So he took off the emerald jade bracelet on his wrist and put it on Xiao Xiao's wrist.

Tian Hua and Du Yueying were the most surprised in the room. The old lady was wearing this bracelet all the time. Lijuan didn't get it after grinding it for a long time.

"Grandma, I can't have it!" Xiaoxiao hurriedly took it off to give it back to the old man.

Didn't the old man think Lu Yumei would be her granddaughter-in-law? Why did she give her such a big gift when they first met? She couldn't ask for it, and she came to explain the affairs of the Li family.

"Baby, don't think that this bracelet is worthless." Grandma Zhao squinted and smiled.

Seeing the granddaughter-in-law, the old man felt that her health was much better.

"No, it's because this bracelet is too expensive for me to have, and I'm not your granddaughter-in-law, I'm—"

"Grandma, she was misunderstood by Lijuan to steal her mother's watch, but the watch was taken outside for repair by me. She may not be in a good mood at the moment." Zhao Lichen interrupted her quickly.

"I'm not in a bad mood, I'm talking about business!"

"I haven't said it yet. Look at how bad your speech is now. Grandma has just woken up, so we can't stimulate her."

Zhao Lichen warned, pulling her away, not wanting her to stay here.

Grandma Zhao smiled and watched the two pulling and pulling and felt that the two were good, and they met each other's eyes not long after they met.

I used to be dissatisfied with the marriage, but now I don't have any dissatisfaction at all. Even if Yumei knew her thoughts and Lijuan's objections were useless, Lichen's daughter-in-law could only be Xiaofang in the future.

"Xiaofang, how are your parents and grandfather now?"

Xiaoxiao glared at Zhao Lichen: "Grandpa is not very good. A few days ago, he went up the mountain to collect medicine, and he accidentally broke his leg..." Xiaoxiao said, her brows sullen. The color, the grandfather of the Li family is still good to her. When she was injured, the old man often went to the mountain to collect medicine for her to drink.

When the old man heard this, his expression changed immediately.

"I broke my leg, this... Lichen is much better now that I am awake. If you have time, go buy something and take Xiaofang to Li's house tomorrow to visit Xiaofang's grandpa and parents. After all, you will be The son-in-law of the Li family."

Zhao Lichen nodded in response to grandma's order without refuting.

Unexpectedly, the grandfather of the Li family fell so hard that he should visit him once.

Xiaoxiao stopped him and said, "You don't have to go back, let's talk about my business first, and the Li family's business later."

"If you have anything else to do, let's go and see what you want to buy and take home."

After that, Zhao Lichen pulled take her out.

"I'm not going, you listen to my explanation first, I'm not Li Xiaofang, my name is Zhou Xiaoxiao, I'm just here for a few days instead of her—" "

You don't have a fever, how can you talk nonsense."

On the forehead, but the temperature is normal.

Xiao Xiao shook off his hand.

"You are only ill. No matter how you explain it, you can't explain it. Wait, I will go and read the letter written by Grandpa Li, and I will know that I am not lying.

" The letter that grandfather wrote to her, Zhao Lichen understood everything as long as she read the letter, and she could leave this complicated Zhao family after she explained it clearly.

He hurried out with Xin Xing in his hand, and saw that Zhao Lichen was still in the courtyard, not knowing where to go.

Xiao Xiao stomped her feet several times and ran out to find Zhao Lichen.

I turned around for several times, but I didn't see Zhao Lichen's shadow and didn't know where to go.

Seeing that she didn't go out with Zhao Lichen, Tian Hua asked her to help cook lunch together. At noon, the Zhao family ate at their house, including Grandma Zhao, who was recovering from a lot of illness.

Xiaoxiao thought for a while and then decided to eat lunch first. Zhao Lichen wasn't at home at the moment, and when their Zhao family got together, it was just a matter of time to explain it clearly.

The lunch was cooked quite well, and it was also the best food Xiaoxiao saw at Zhao's house in the past few days. She helped Tian Hua and she also learned a little cooking. This nominal mother-in-law has always been good to her.

Pork stewed with cabbage, a large grass carp, stewed tofu with fish head, fish fillets cooked with pickled cabbage and fish, a large plate of fried pork with potatoes, and a few vegetarian dishes, there was a large table full, enough for the Zhao family to eat.

It was just that there was an uninvited guest at the table - Lu Yumei.