141-150

Chapter 141 Drive away

 Sister Zhao next to her pondered for a while, and after glancing at everyone, she still told her guess.

"I remember that when I went to the yard to pour water, I heard someone arguing in front of me, but at that time I thought that Sister Tian was sick and went back to the kitchen, so I didn't pay attention. Maybe I was hallucinating or hearing rumors from the next door. The voices that came. But Sister Du and Lixia next door didn't come back in the hospital, and nobody came back... It's really strange, maybe I'm hallucinating myself."

After listening to Xiaoxiao thoughtfully, she didn't speak any more, but After going out, he took out a piece of rubbing paper from the space and carefully pasted it on Tian Hua's arm with footprints.

After the rubbing, it does look like a shoe print. Although it is only a part of the front of the shoe, it is fortunate that the seal on the sole has been rubbed down.

They were all in grief, no one paid attention to Xiaoxiao's actions, only Ye Qiaosheng noticed what she was doing, but he didn't stop him, he knew that Xiaoxiao should have found something.

Xiao Xiao showed him the imprints on the rubbed paper.

"What do you think this looks like?"

"Footprints!" Ye Qiaosheng said in surprise.

"I think so too." Xiaoxiao looked at the shoes on Tian Hua's feet and compared them with the footprints she had just received. As expected, they were not the marks under the shoes on Tian Hua's feet.

Xiaoxiao put away the paper and didn't say it right away.

Ye Qiaosheng wanted to continue asking, but Xiaoxiao shook his head at him, "Wait until Lichen comes back, don't tell anyone for now!" Lichen will definitely come back today or tomorrow, and she is not sure who this footprint is.

At present, except for her and Ye Qiaosheng, everyone else in the house is suspected, and maybe one of them is the murderer.

Ye Qiaosheng didn't ask any more questions. Instead, he helped Lijuan and the others arrange Tian Hua's funeral. He had already telegraphed Zhao Zhiguo and Lichen.

At noon, Zhao Zhiguo came back first and saw the hospital bed, but his hands were trembling and he didn't dare to lift the white cloth, because the white cloth was covered by his long-married wife, and he never imagined that she would leave like this. Yes!

She was fine when he left last evening. Although she didn't like to pay attention to him, she still reluctantly watched him go when he left, but why did she disappear after just one night.

He owed her a lot, and before he was free to make up for her, she just left and abandoned him and his two children.

His hands were clenched tightly, his face sullen and his eyes staring straight at the hospital bed.

It seemed that he had been here for a long time, and it took him a long time before he had the courage to open it. Tian Hua seemed to be lying on the bed quietly, her eyes were slightly closed, as if she was asleep. Her thin face was pale, and her lips were slightly open, as if he was about to die without saying anything.

Looking at her like this, he felt like he had fallen into an abyss. The pain that happened five years ago when his eldest brother passed away is even worse. There is no pain in the world that can compare to the pain he feels at the moment.

My heart seems to be bleeding, why is it just a day later that the two of them are forever separated from each other!

His hand lightly caressed her face, she was obviously his wife, but she owed her too much in this life, and there was no time to wait for him to make amends. Obviously, it would be fine after a while, but why is it so hard at this juncture? Something went wrong.

A tear fell from the corner of her eye, for the first time in her life. From now on, no one will make clothes, shoes and socks for him, and no one will care whether he is resting well, whether he is tired, whether the old diseases that fell on his body will come back...

old lady Stepping up to comfort him, at this time, it is only appropriate for her to come forward to comfort him.

"Zhiguo, people are gone, life has to go on, don't forget that you still have a pair of children!"

Zhao Zhiguo wiped the tears from his face, "Mom, I know."

Extremely restrained from sadness, knowing that he can't fall at the moment, There are many things at home waiting for him to deal with.

When he saw Xiaoxiao, his eyes immediately cooled down, and he asked sharply, "I didn't ask you to treat her well, how could she get sick again."

Xiaoxiao was a little frightened by his loud scolding, but she admitted her own dereliction of duty.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have let her go home, if I were more determined, maybe Auntie wouldn't go!"

Lijuan next to him explained when he misunderstood Xiaoxiao, "Dad, don't blame Xiaoxiao. Xiao, it's my mother who can't worry about being at home. She wants to go home when she feels better. Who knows that when I walked to the compound, many people said that my mother was sick and I wanted to take care of my mother and give Lixia a place. My mother might be at that time. I got sick because of the irritation. When she was resting at home, I ran out to explain to others. I regret now that if I didn't go out at that time, I stayed at home or persuaded her not to go back when my mother wanted to go home. Maybe my mother would not. Something happened!" he cried.

Xiaoxiao is just a doctor and has done her duty. The responsibility for the death of her mother cannot be attributed to her. This time, she is very clear that it is her own fault as a daughter who did not take good care of her mother.

After listening to Zhao Zhiguo, he knew the whole story, but he also had opinions on Xiaoxiao, and felt that in the final analysis, it was because Xiaoxiao didn't cure Tian Hua's disease that she fell ill and died suddenly.

"Doctor Zhou, this is my family's business, can you please avoid it!" There was an order in his words.

Xiaoxiao heard the words and knew that he had an opinion on her. She felt that she was very responsible for Tian Hua's death. stay here.

"Then I'm an outsider too, Xiaoxiao, let's go!"

Really! At this time, the distinction was so clear and his tone was so aggressive, Ye Qiaosheng didn't catch the prejudice against Xiaoxiao in his words.

Doctors can't guarantee that the patients in their hands can be cured. Otherwise, why would so many patients die every year, and the fault of each patient's death is attributed to the doctor. Then who would dare to be a doctor? The thing was weird. At this time, Zhao Zhiguo actually drove Xiaoxiao away, and he didn't want to stay any longer. Maybe he would say that outsiders were driven away.

When the two walked to the door, it felt like a gust of wind was blowing.

It was Lichen who ran in quickly and almost bumped into Xiaoxiao and Qiao Sheng.

Just slammed to a halt a few steps away from the hospital bed.

Li Chen didn't cry or speak. He stared straight at the hospital bed and stomped there like a wooden pestle.

"Lichen...condolences!"

Ye Qiaosheng came to him and softly persuaded him. He knew too well how Lichen felt at the moment. He didn't have any expression now. It would be fine if he cried, but he didn't do anything. No, I'm really afraid he won't be able to bear it.

After a long while, Lichen burst out word by word from his throat: "My mother is gone—"

Tears fell along with the words.