131-140

Cahpter 131 Passed Out

  After hearing this, Tian Hua took a breath and looked at Zhao Zhiguo with a smirk, "Returning the kindness... Hehe, it's still the kindness, haven't I done enough in the past five years, robbed me of my job, and ordered me to be the next person. To help their family work, if you see something good, you will find a reason to take it away. It is obviously because you didn't arrange the work well at the beginning, and all the responsibility for the death of Brother Hui is on my head. Zhao Zhiguo, you are still Man! You are bullying me again and again like this, bullying me not to resist, listening to you again and again to compromise, and now it will involve my daughter, what are you a husband or a father!" She was so angry that her hands trembled. She had never been so disappointed with this man! The grievances I had suffered over the years seemed to pour out all at once, like a flood that broke out out of control.

Zhao Zhiguo was completely shocked. Today's Tian Hua is indeed not submissive to what he says, or anything he says is a woman, and he hears what he says. However, he wasn't angry with her, because he was the one who made the mistake first, and what she said was the truth.

"I...I'm really sorry for you and the child, but Mom has decided on this matter, it's just a quota, but if Lixia has an accident because of this, how can we be worthy of eldest brother!"

"It's eldest brother again... If you are sorry for the big brother, then you are worthy of the child! Lijuan is your own daughter. We are just such a daughter. She has done nothing wrong now. It's too much!"

The continuous scolding made Zhao Zhiguo, who has always been very dignified outside, feel ashamed in front of his wife, and did not dare to refute her angry words at this time.

"Dad, you can't treat me like this!" Li Juan was anxiously beside him. At this time, he really wanted Lichen to be at home. If his brother was here, Dad wouldn't dare to promise auntie like this, saying that they had a bad mother-daughter scheme. .

Zhao Zhiguo shook his head, his head hurt.

I didn't want to make trouble anymore, so I had to say cruelly: "My mother and I have already decided, you can't object anymore, you have to agree if you don't agree."

After hearing this, Tian Hua stood staggeringly, pointed at him with trembling hands, and wanted to scold him, but found that she couldn't see anything in front of her, and she was so angry that she fainted in the dark.

"Mom—"

"Tian Hua—"

Zhao Zhiguo and Li Juan suddenly panicked.

Zhao Zhiguo was about to take Tian Hua to the hospital, but was stopped by Lijuan.

"Send it to Xiaoxiao, her medical skills are good, and her mother's illness has been watched by her." Lijuan still retains a sense of sobriety in the panic, and Xiaoxiao knows her mother's condition the most.

After hesitating for a while, Zhao Zhiguo followed Lijuan's suggestion and sent Tian Hua to Xiaoxiao's medicine hall.

At noon, Xiaoxiao was alone in the medicine hall, and Qiao An asked him to go to the back to rest. Xu Ran went home from the holiday today, and the old doctor Lin would come to replace Xiaoxiao in the hall in the afternoon.

Sitting alone behind the table holding his chin and dozing off, he may have been too leisurely recently, and Xiao Xiao felt that she might have gained weight.

"Xiaoxiao, save my mother, my mother passed out!" Lijuan shouted as soon as she walked into the medicine hall.

"Passed out?"

Xiao Xiao was startled, and saw Zhao Zhiguo, who walked in behind, came in with Tian Hua in his arms.

"Hold it here!" said quickly.

Ask Zhao Zhiguo to put Tian Hua in the back room.

Xiaoxiao leaned over to check immediately.

Tian Hua's illness was not serious this time. Originally, her illness could not recur. During this period of time, she prescribed medicine to let her eat and slowly recover. This month, her condition seemed to have eased a lot, but now she is in a coma again. Xiao Xiao felt that Tian Hua's condition was worrying.

After giving her a needle and infusion, Tian Hua gradually woke up. It's just that her face looks bad, and the person seems to be a lot older.

Xiaoxiao said to her: "Didn't I tell you not to be excited, you see your disease has flared up again, and this time it's worse than before."

After speaking, she sighed again and again.

Lijuan couldn't wait to ask: "Xiaoxiao, is my mother's illness really getting serious?"

Xiaoxiao nodded, "Each attack worsens her condition, and now even her blood pressure is getting higher and higher, look at her left hand. !"

Lijuan went to look immediately and found that her mother's hand was straight and could not be bent.

"A mild stroke, if it is more serious, the consequences will be very serious. Heart, brain, kidney and other organ damage and lesions, stroke, myocardial infarction, renal failure, etc. may occur. I told you repeatedly before that you should not stimulate her. You can't make her work too tired, but you don't take good care of her, alas~"

Even if the medical skills are good and the medicine prescribed is correct, it is useless if the patient does not cooperate. Eating magic pills is useless, and chronic diseases are not so easy to cure.

Lijuan was very aggrieved and said: "I can't blame my mother and me this time. It was my father who gave Lixia my place in the art troupe. My mother passed out because of her anger. Xiaoxiao, you know, I was admitted to the art troupe a few days ago. The thing, you helped me cure my allergy after being drugged, but Lixia countered and slandered me by saying that I was just a physical problem, so I was allergic to drinking herbal tea. Just today, you told my dad whether I was drugged that day. It 's gone."

Now only Xiao Xiao can help her to prove it, fortunately, she has now released her past suspicions, and also secretly congratulates that because of her good relationship with her brother, she believes that Xiao Xiao will help her.

Xiaoxiao looked at Zhao Zhiguo, who had been standing beside him and didn't speak. Lichen once said that he was very partial to the Du Yueying family. Now that Lijuan's hard-earned quota is going to be given to Lixia, one can imagine how confused this person is at this time.

Tian Hua also begged next to him: "Xiao Xiao, help Lijuan to prove whether Lijuan was drugged or not!"

Xiaoxiao nodded, "Lijuan was indeed drugged, if it's just an allergy to scented tea, it wouldn't be that serious. If Lichen hadn't brought Lijuan in time that day, I'd detoxify her in time, as long as she was a few hours later. The skin will be scratched all over the body and the skin will be severely damaged. The disease will take at least a month to heal. By then, the injury may be too deep, and it may be disfigured. Once a girl is disfigured, don't say that she will join the art troupe. Maybe she will not be able to marry for a lifetime. After hearing this , Zhao Zhiguo couldn't help but ask, "Are you sure Lijuan was drugged?"

"I'm still sure about my medical skills. I believe Lichen should have told you about me too, don't say that I can find out about Lijuan." Whether or not someone was drugged, I even solved the two poisons in Lichen's grandmother."

With a certain tone, he was not at all timid in front of people like Zhao Zhiguo.

Lijuan looked at Xiaoxiao with admiration, and dared to refute her father's words like this, Xiaoxiao was the only one in the younger generation except her brother.

"Dad, you see Xiaoxiao said that I was drugged, right! When did grandma get poisoned? Why don't we know?" Xiaoxiao also helped grandma detoxify. No one told her when it happened?