341-350

Chapter 341 Good News, Bad News

 "This..." Old Huotou hesitated, it turned out to be this matter.

Xiaoxiao took out a big unity from her pocket and gave it to Lao Huotou, "Uncle, take it and buy some wine. I know the rules of this business, and you have to give money in advance." , this is the rule of the line.

"Uncle, that person is my uncle, and I only found out today that my uncle and aunt escaped here. If the village had to build a road to pass their residence and ask her to move down the mountain, I really don't know. They are here.

My uncle and aunt fled here, it was very pitiful, so I asked my uncle to help me figure out that my uncle is still alive, you don't know my aunt has been waiting for him to come back, and my grandfather's house Is not good now, it would be great if I could find my uncle."

Su Heng begged.

After hearing this, the old Huotou was a little moved. Since it was a matter of the Su Heng family, he could help him once, so he nodded and agreed to help.

Give Lao Huotou the birth date of the two, the clothes they wore during their lifetime, and the photos.

Old Huotou looked at the eight characters of the birthday and calculated it silently.

First, he looked at Uncle Su Heng, and it didn't take long for him to figure it out, "This person is not the character of longevity, Xiaoxiao, you should know a little bit, from his character, this person can only live at most fifty years old and die abnormally. "

With these few words he dropped, Su Heng's eyes immediately turned red, "Is my uncle really dead?"

Although he had guessed in his heart, he was inevitably very sad to hear it.

"At least that's what I came up with." After that, I picked up the photos and the clothes.

In addition to Xiaoxiao's understanding, it was the first time that Su Heng and Lichen saw such an operation. Really maybe a master.

After Lao Huotou opened his eyes again, he said: "This person died two years ago, and the place of death should be not far from here to the northeast. According to this, it should be between here and the county... Really looking for It shouldn't be too difficult to get up." I'm still outside the county, otherwise it sounds a little troublesome, after all, it's been two years, and that's all he can count, and it's a pity that this person is actually Su Heng's uncle. What a surprise.

Su Heng was very sad, her lips moved and she didn't know what to say. If her aunt knew about this, she would also be very sad. I wonder if she could stand such a blow.

Xiaoxiao immediately let the old Huotou see another birthday character.

"Uncle, help me to look at the other character."

Han Jincheng's character was finished in less than two minutes, and he looked at his picture again, "This man is still alive, and his face is not a short-lived person."

"Really! My Cousin is still alive!" Su Heng exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes, but I can't measure the exact location of this person. It should be because of the distance. But as long as you are alive, there will always be a chance to meet again. You can go there in the future."

He comforted, at least the children in this family are still alive it's possible.

Su Heng nodded and said gratefully, "Thank you old uncle for helping me today."

"No thanks, but I received money. I have to do things with people's money. I'll continue to squint for a while." After they left and things were settled, they didn't want them to stay here any longer, affecting his sleep.

"Thank you, I'll get you some more food when you wait for the autumn harvest." Li Chen said.

Old Huotou didn't speak, just grinned at the corners of his mouth, showing his good mood. He was afraid of drinking wild vegetable porridge recently.

After the three walked out of the pig farm, they returned to Granny Han's residence.

Granny Han sat guarding the door, watching the intersection and waiting for them to come back.

As soon as I saw them, I was very excited: "How? Did you find it?" I was very nervous. It was only two hours since they left before, and I don't know how they checked.

Su Heng didn't know what to say.

Xiaoxiao next to him could only say on his behalf: "Grandma, it has been checked, one good news and one bad news..."