191-200

Chapter 191 My Business is not Yours To Take Care of

 "What's the matter?" Li Chen raised his eyebrows, wondering if there was anything else between them that made him come to him at night.

"You may be going away in a few days!"

After throwing this sentence, Li Chen's expression changed immediately.

Li Chen immediately retorted: "Impossible, I haven't agreed yet, who told you that I'm going to be transferred!" He was furious, why even he knew about his own affairs, and he still told him, not to mention He's just a student and doesn't know anything about the army at all. Why would he know that he was transferred? This seems too weird!

Zhao Yunhai didn't hide it, and said directly: "Because you offended the Du family. , Du Yueda is eager to transfer you away, and your father and I want you to leave!" There was a threat in the words.

Li Chen crossed his chest with his arms, and after hearing what he said, he suddenly came over.

"Even you have meddled in this matter!" The Du family and the Yunhai family joined forces to transfer him. If only one Du Yueda wanted to transfer him, it was unlikely, but Zhao Yunhai's father and grandfather...

Li Chen's pupils went into Fusion, no wonder this fellow knows about it.

"The reason, why do you want me to leave too... Wait! Could it be because of Xiao Xiao!" Linking the whole story together, Li Chen immediately understood.

"I told you before that I like Xiaoxiao. At that time, you said that you wouldn't go after Xiaoxiao, but you couldn't believe what you said. It didn't take long for me to pursue Xiaoxiao, but she refused. , she said that she can't be in a relationship with you, and it's obvious that you have tricked me!"

Li Chen felt a little guilty when he heard this, but when he thought of what his mother did, the guilt that had just occurred disappeared at all. there is none left.

"I thought you and Xiaoxiao were classmates at the time, and Xiaoxiao liked you, but Xiaoxiao said that he just treated you as a friend and didn't want to be with you. Later, your mother said such excessive things to her, and Xiaoxiao didn't even want to. When your mother forces her to resign, Xiaoxiao doesn't really like you at all anymore. Xiaoxiao has been bullied by your mother all the time. Why did your mother do that but you didn't dare to refute your mother at all? Let her bully Xiaoxiao, fortunately, Xiaoxiao hasn't married you yet, if you find out that she has such a powerful mother-in-law after marriage, but you blindly obey your mother's words, then Xiaoxiao will be very sad!" Point out. It's his fault, which is also where he is weak, that's why Xiaoxiao is bullied again and again by his mother.

Zhao Yunhai immediately became annoyed, "Impossible, my mother has accepted Xiaoxiao now, as long as Xiaoxiao can cure her leg, she can accept Xiaoxiao, and she doesn't dislike Xiaoxiao's family anymore, she said that her eldest daughter-in-law The second daughter-in-law's parents are all good. As long as the third daughter-in-law is good, she will no longer have requirements for family background as before, so now for Xiaoxiao, she is very much in favor of my dealings with her, and hopes that Xiaoxiao can marry now. Zhao's family, that's why I want you to leave.

Lichen, Xiaoxiao is more suitable for my house than yours. You also know that so many things happened in your family before, and now the family's reputation is not good, if Xiaoxiao marry you How can you be busy with housework and work? Before, your mother was tired, and you don't want Xiaoxiao to be so tired after marriage.

Besides, you are a soldier and you don't have a few days off a year. If Xiaoxiao is wronged You can't go home in time to help her! Your mother's death is an example, don't blame me for not reminding you, whoever marry into your family will suffer, so you should break up with Xiaoxiao!" Zhao Yunhai cursed mercilessly.

Xiaoxiao can't be the second Tian Hua. Nowadays, like Lichen's family, most girls don't dare to marry in.

"No!" Li Chen refused, "Even if you say anything, I will not give up on Xiaoxiao. Although your mother can accept Xiaoxiao now, she must still despise Xiaoxiao in her bones!"

Zhao Yunhai said indifferently, "You don't have to worry about this, my mother said that she has three sons, I can move out with Xiaoxiao after I get married, and I have my eldest brother and second brother to take care of it. Just take care of yourself, and Xiaoxiao can go back to the People's Hospital to go to work, where my uncle and aunt are there. Xiaoxiao will do a lot in medicine in the future, and with the help of her uncle and aunt, Xiaoxiao will meet in the future. To be a famous doctor, not only in the hospital but also in the country will also have a high status and a bright future.

But if she is with you, then she will get nothing in the future. Do you know where you will be transferred, my dad It was said that you might be transferred to an island in the south, so far away, and you will not be able to come back within three or five years, and it is even more likely that you will stay there for the rest of your life, but Xiao Xiao, she grew up since she was a child. Growing up in the city, how could she go to such a remote and difficult place to endure hardship with you? Maybe there will be no complaints in a short time, but after a long time, do you want to stay with you in the country and be a village girl? Well, there are two different identities of a medical professor and a village girl, unless Xiaoxiao is stupid, or who wouldn't want to live in the countryside with that identity.

So Lichen, for Xiaoxiao's good future, I advise you not to Fight with me, it's good for you and Xiaoxiao!"

Persuade, although the situation at hand is very realistic, but there is no way, who made them both like the same girl at the same time, even if Lichen was good to him in the past, but For Xiao Xiao he had to force him to leave.

Li Chen looked at him coldly, when could Yunhai negotiate with him so confidently, just because of his family background, he is indeed inferior to him. His grandfather left early, and the most promising uncle in the Zhao family was killed by the Du family again, and his father's ability was not as good as the uncle, and he was suppressed by the Du family over the years, so now his family has lost too much to the Yunhai family.

But his family background is not as good as his, but Lichen would not give up Xiaoxiao so afraid of things, "If I don't go and stay, I respect Xiaoxiao's decision, she likes it and I don't want to leave, not to mention when my business will be It's your turn to intervene, if you have time and want to be filial to your mother, you'd better go to all over the country to find a famous doctor to treat your mother and stop harassing Xiaoxiao."

"I'll look for a doctor, but Lichen, if you can't go to the order assigned above, then you're disobeying the order. You know how much the punishment will be, not to mention that the Du family will succeed. Many people know the grievances between the two families, so Lichen, you must be able to leave, because you have no choice." The ruthless disclosure is also the reason why he can force him to leave now. He is more fortunate than Lichen's father and family. Brother, he doesn't need to worry about anything, so it is most suitable for Xiaoxiao to marry him, and they don't have to worry about those things when they are together in the future.