431-440

Chapter 431 REally Want to Buy

   Xiaoxiao said indifferently: "I don't worry about money, I made some money when I opened a pharmacy before, plus the money my parents left me, it's almost enough, if it's not enough, I have other options. Valuable things can be worth some money when they are sold."

The land here is not as expensive as in later generations, if the money is not enough, Xiaoxiao will try to find a way to collect it at that time.

"You really want to buy it? But you don't want to go back. What will you do when you buy it?"

"Just ask someone to manage it, and ask Meng Qingyang to help you cover it if something goes wrong. You don't know why I want to buy a farm. We are private individuals in China. There is no land and no land is allowed to be bought. Every household has not enough food. Lichen is worried about not having food most of the year in Yancun. If we can plant it here and ship it back, we will no longer have to worry about food.

Besides, I will have a child with Lichen in the future. If we only rely on the monthly salary, we will have a tight life. Now that I buy a farm like this, I don't have to worry about food and clothing every year, and I can make a little money. Why not do it? "

Besides, she helped Meng Qingyang, and with Meng Qingyang's cover here, no one would dare to go to the farm to find trouble.

After listening to it, Sister Qing didn't have any objections. This is a matter of Xiaoxiao's family, and she didn't dare to intervene. Anyway, Lichen will come over in a few days, and then let the two of them discuss it by themselves. Besides, Xiaoxiao is a very smart woman. , She has always been measured in her actions. Even though she is pregnant now, she has good energy and is much stronger than ordinary women.

After returning home, Xiaoxiao was locked in the room, and then entered the space to take out rice, soybeans, potatoes, and several other seeds, wrapped them in a cloth bag, and then took the car to Meng Qingyang's place.

Meng Qingyang was not so surprised to see Xiaoxiao coming again, but she was shocked when she saw the seeds in the cloth bag in Xiaoxiao's hand. The seeds in her hand were obviously better than the plants grown on his own farm, and they had not been seen anywhere else. To such a good seed, she really didn't talk big.

"Where did you get these from?" Don't say he was surprised to see it, but no one else found such a good seed here at the moment.

"I met an old farmer before. He is a good farmer. He has researched and cultivated for many years. The crops he grows are better than others. I bought some seeds from him later and planned to plant them by ourselves, but There is not that much land on the side, and you can't buy it without permission. Now you can buy it when you find it. So I told you to make a deal before, please help us buy that farm, and I will provide some very good ones. Seeds, if you plant this year, you will definitely win the agricultural products of Qingmu Farm. As long as you win, it will also be good for other farms under your name. In the future, grain merchants will definitely come to you to buy grain."

Meng Qingyang was very moved after listening to this. In the annual planting competition, he lost to Aoki Farm. Now many customers have been taken away by them. If they lose again this year, their family will have no advantage in the future.

If there are seeds provided by Zhou Xiaoxiao, the food that will be planted will definitely be better than before.

What Xiaoxiao thought in her heart was that the management here was not strict, so she dared to take out the things in the space. If it was in Yancun, if she took it out, not only Lichen and the others would doubt it, but also the people in Yancun. As long as she said that it was planted by someone she had met before, Meng Qingyang couldn't help but believe it.

Meng Qingyang held the millet excitedly. Such seeds were much better than the grains grown on his farm.

"These seeds..."

"Although these seeds are few, the ones you planted this year can be used for competitions. If you save the seeds, you can plant them on a large scale next year, and that farm, you have a dispute with Aoki Farm, and you don't really want it anymore. , it's better to do a good job and help us introduce it. Besides, if I buy this farm, even if I grow something, I will not compete with you for business, because I will send most of the things I grow in the future to China, and only a small amount will be taken to the market to Go sell it." Xiao Xiao explained.

Meng Qingyang did not refute after hearing this, but seriously considered Xiaoxiao's words.

The farm is a bit more remote, but it is also intended to be close to the coast, just farther away from here. Besides, the farm is very deserted. The previous owner has not left to plant for three years. If he wants to buy something, he has to find someone to spend time sorting it out. It is nothing to him, just a little troublesome, but he was so involved in Aoki Farm. , he didn't want to buy it anymore, it just happened that Dr. Zhou wanted to buy it, forget it! It's like being a good person and doing a good deed once, and getting it for her, but even if the farm is cheap, it will cost tens of thousands of dollars, this girl is in her hands, and now Is that much money?

"Although the area of ​​the farm is not very large, it is not cheap. The boss asks a price of 100,000 according to the domestic amount. I wonder if this price is enough for you?"

"50,000!" Xiao Xiao was shocked. If this value was there, it would be A very rich family is equivalent to having millions of deposits in future generations. It really isn't cheap to buy a farm!

Her savings is only more than 20,000, and only half of the money... Can't she buy it?

Thinking of this, Xiao Xiao immediately became depressed.

Meng Qingyang saw Xiaoxiao's loss and understood, "For you guys, this is indeed a lot of money, and I can understand that you can't buy them. If you sell these seeds to me, I'll give you a good price. ."

"Do you want to buy seeds? Then do you want ready-made good milled rice and flour?" Thinking of the good grains in the space, I just sold them when I was short of money, not to mention that those grains are high-quality goods, better than Meng Qingyang's farm. The crops produced in it are all good.

"How much food do you have? Is it all from the variety you gave me just now?" Meng Qingyang was very excited, but he didn't expect that Xiaoxiao was still hiding something. This woman is really not simple, and he is glad that he is not an enemy of her.

"There are about a few hundred kilograms of each type, but I'm short of money now, so I need to sell it at a good price!"

"Don't worry, if you are willing to sell it to me, it will not only give you a good price, but also give it to me. I will also give you the money for the seeds, so you can get together to see if you can buy the farm, and I will discuss with the farmer again to see if the price of the land can be lowered a little more."

Since she was willing to sell him the seeds, he was also willing to help her, not to mention that she cured Weiwei's disease, which was more important than anything else.

"Really... that's a big thank you to Mr. Meng."

Xiaoxiao was very happy, but she didn't expect Meng Qingyang to be so kind and willing to help her like this. It seems that he did what he did to Han Jincheng before because Han Jincheng hurt his only daughter. , that's why Han Jincheng was retaliated against. If it was himself, his family members might be indignant if they were hurt like that.