381-390

Chapter 381 Can't Come

   After listening, Li Chen helped her in to rest, and then walked to the kitchen to cook something delicious for Xiaoxiao. Now that Xiaoxiao is pregnant, she wants to give her better food. The conditions are okay, enough to raise a child, but nothing can compare to the conditions in the city. It's just that sometimes it depends on people. Those who really know how to live will live well wherever they go.

Thinking of going to cook here and adding more people to their family in the future, I am very excited, and I am very grateful to Xiaoxiao for her willingness to conceive this child for him this time.

When Xiaoxiao woke up, she went outside and saw Lichen helping her with laundry in the yard.

When he turned around and saw that she woke up, he said to her: "Wake up, I'm not hungry, I've already prepared the food, so I'll warm it up for you." Seeing that her face was better after a sleep, Li Chen was relieved.

Xiao Xiao frowned when she saw that there were fish and eggs on the table, "Will this be too extravagant?" There will be a lot less food, and there is no need for two people to eat that much food.

Li Chen explained: "I saw your face was not very good before, so I specially cooked something to nourish your body. In the future, our family's food will be better than before. You are pregnant with a child now, so of course you can't eat like this. , but we can't eat too badly. Our current conditions are not bad enough to raise a child. What's more, you are not eating alone now. I plan to go somewhere to buy some supplements for you to eat. In the future, you and your child will be It 's good to raise."

Li Chen said this, but he was immediately rejected by Xiaoxiao, "Don't buy it, I don't want to eat it now, and pregnant women don't actually need to take very supplementary supplements. Okay. Besides, I'm only a month pregnant now, how old is the child, there's no need to go out to eat something very special, and the child can't absorb it. If you really want to be good for me, don't go out too often, and do some work for others, just leave more time to accompany me "

Today, he was at home because she was pregnant and uncomfortable. Usually he didn't rest at home for a few days after a month, and she usually understood him and didn't dare to say anything more. Now the situation is different, so she is allowed to Let Li Chen spend more time with him for himself and for the child in his belly.

"I'll stay at home a lot these days. I've just read a medical book, and I have to be careful in the first three months of pregnancy, so I'll stay at home with you during this time, and you don't have to do my work at home."

I was afraid that she would be tired, and I would rather work harder than make Xiao Xiao tired.

The corner of Xiaoxiao's mouth rose slightly after hearing this, "Sure enough, the treatment of pregnancy is different. If you had changed before, you would have cared so much about me."

Hearing her words, Li Chen gently scratched her nose with a smile, " It's not bad for you on weekdays. It's just that I'm a little busy with work. Sometimes when I get busy, I forget that I'll inevitably neglect you. But in the future, I promise that I'll run to the house as soon as I'm free. Besides, you're pregnant with a child. I'm not only concerned about it. I also care about the child's mother, otherwise the child's mother will be jealous, now you are the eldest in the family and the most honorable person in the village, even Lijuan will let you.

" Unexpectedly, my status has improved so much after pregnancy, and now I feel that it is not bad to be a pregnant woman."

"That's what you said, don't be too busy and can't find anyone all day long. Just like the spinning top, I can't find you even if I want to."

Li Chen held her and nodded solemnly. He won't be as busy as before.

After the two communicated, they began to eat, and at this time Lijuan came over.

"Brother, sister-in-law, why don't you eat until now, it's past two o'clock in the afternoon." Tucao, the meal time in this family is not fixed, and many people have already gone to work in the field at this time, and it is her brother. He and his sister-in-law have been married for a few months, and the two still love to stick together. The key point is that their relationship is still good and enviable.

"What are you doing here?" Li Chen replied angrily, as if he didn't want to see her.

"Tsk tsk, brother, why do you despise me again? Can't I come here? Besides, this is my sister-in law's house after all. What's wrong with going to my sister-in-law's house?

" Run back from both ends." He frowned, and when the key is to leave, he will either bring something to eat, or just bring it here if the family lacks.

Lijuan pouted, "When I'm not in class, it's very boring, and I don't know many people in the village. I don't like to chat casually. Of course, I can only come here to find my sister-in-law. Besides, I'm not looking for you when I'm looking for my sister-in-law. , do you have any opinions?"

After speaking, he said to Xiao Xiao, "Sister-in-law, I heard that there are several new styles of clothes coming out of town, do you want to go and have a look? What a pity." Su Heng was not at home, she wanted Xiaoxiao to go shopping with her and go out to play, to see if she would feel better.

Who knew that when Lichen heard that he was going to find Xiaoxiao to go shopping, he immediately refused: "No! Your sister-in-law is not feeling well today, so she can't go shopping with you. If you want to go, you can go by yourself and don't cause trouble."

Lijuan was dissatisfied . He replied, "My sister-in-law has always been in good health, but it's not good to eat so much, by the way! I didn't eat much at noon. I'll go get a pair of chopsticks and eat with you."

Li Chen immediately stopped drinking, "Don't eat it. , these are for your sister-in-law, you are reincarnated as a ghost!" Fu forehead, this sister really doesn't know what to say to her.

"Brother, you're going too far. After you have sister-in-law, you become so snarky without saying anything. You don't look like a brother at all." Pointing at him and scolding, if you don't eat a few mouthfuls of food, as for slamming the door like this, It's really unreasonable to find his brother sometimes.

Xiaoxiao hurriedly persuaded: "Lichen, I can't eat so much either, just let Lijuan sit down together." I didn't want the two to argue again over such a small matter.

Who knew that Lichen still insisted, "No, now you are pregnant, you need to eat more food, let her sit down, all good things will go into her belly, and she will only gain weight, if you can't eat enough, what will you and your child do? "

Pregnant? Is my sister-in-law pregnant?" Li Juan looked at Xiao Xiao again, as if she had no energy, her face pale, thinking that it was not very good.

"So you won't be allowed to take her out. Her body is different now. If you can't help me, don't make trouble for me."

Lijuan looked at Xiaoxiao's stomach in disbelief. pregnant.

"How long have you been pregnant?"

"One month, the fetus is not very stable, and the fetus is still small, so you must help your sister-in-law more recently. I also cooked these things for her, and your sister has to fight her now. Do you want something to eat?"