411-420

Chapter 411 A Few Days Away

    "Then what do you mean?" Xiao Xiao didn't know Li Chen's decision.

"It's not bad for a few days, we will continue to stay, there are old uncles and two other captains over there to help with the affairs of the village, I can stay for a few more days, and now the village starts farming, as long as it is not a major event outside. , Uncle and the others can take care of them well, we will take a few days to go to the mine to confirm and see if Han Jincheng is there!" I have already come here and found out, we can't give up halfway, and the mine It's also very dangerous over there. He didn't want Su Heng and the others to have another accident. Especially when He Jianping was arrested once, he was reluctant to continue to take them to the mine. He could understand it, so his plan was: "He Jianping will go back first, we will stay for a while, and if Han Jincheng spends a few more days, if Han Jincheng If we can find it, we can go back together."

Su Heng also replied: "It will take a few days for us to pass through the forest and it should only take us a day to reach the opposite mine."

Chen Ming heard this . He couldn't help but said, "Should we pass through Meng Qingyang's farm once, and then we'll go to the woods?" Xiao Xiao hesitated after hearing this, "If we go to trouble people again, will he be unwilling ? Some people on the farm are afraid that the privacy of the planting on the farm will be exposed, I think he may not agree." If it is other things, it is easy to do, but if you want to pass through other people's farms, you will definitely not agree.

"Well, in the afternoon, A Qing and I will go over and ask, see if Meng Qingyang is willing." Chen Ming said.

Everyone agreed that if the person was willing to borrow the way, then they wouldn't have to go through the virgin forest so much. After all, it would be dangerous to pass through such a large forest.

After the decision was made, Lichen asked Xiaoxiao to rest. She was too tired to run around for the past two days, so she couldn't be tired, especially Xiaoxiao's face didn't look very good.

So it was decided that in the afternoon, Chen Ming and Lichen would go over and ask Sister-in-law Qing to cook something for Xiaoxiao to eat. Inside the Xiaoxiao Hotel, she saw Sister Qing cooked for her.

"Eat a little too, I can't eat so much by myself." No matter how hungry, Xiaoxiao eats so much per meal, and Sister Qing cooks enough food for three people.

Sister Qing saw that Xiao Xiao really couldn't eat it, so she brought it to the next door for Li Chen and the others to eat.

In the afternoon, Xiaoxiao slept in the hotel. Lichen and Chen Ming went to the farm to find Meng Qingyang. Unfortunately, the housekeeper said that Meng Qingyang was busy and didn't want to see them, and was unwilling to lend them a way. It would be good to let them go.

It's just that when Li Chen came back, the expression on his face was a little lost.

"How?" Su Heng asked. A few of them were in Su Heng and Old Huotou's room, and Xiaoxiao was resting next door.

"I won't agree to borrow the road if I don't see it. Meng Qingyang has an opinion on us, but he is even more reluctant to borrow the road. I think we really have to go through the virgin forest, but there is a problem with going there. We never go there. I've been there, I guess you have to find a local guide, otherwise it's not good to get lost inside if you don't know the way outside. People in this area... It's a pity that He Jianping has gone back, but I guess he has no experience in walking in the forest. , I have practiced in the wild before, but it is not a tropical rainforest, and you have no experience in the forest, by the way! Uncle Huo, have you ever walked in the forest before?"

Su Heng is sure not, his previous identity still has Living in the city is not in the country, so he is sure that Su Heng has not walked such a large forest, but Lao Huotou thinks that he may have walked outside when he was young, and the other one is Chen Ming. , When Chen Ming is not downgraded, he has no chance in the town to go to the depths of the mountains and forests.

After being asked this, Old Huotou recalled the things he had done when he was young, and after a while he said: "I have walked through the rain forest before, but the forest should be similar, I don't care, I will listen to you what you decide. That's it."

Anyway, following them, he suffered less, and now he doesn't complain anymore, so they say he's lazy.

After listening to Su Heng, he had no opinion, "I went out to ask in the afternoon, and some people often walk through the woods, but there are only a few people. On the other side is the pier, and the guarded area there is very strict. Our boats can't go there. We've crossed the woods, and I will leave tomorrow with Brother Lichen and Brother Chen Ming, so you can stay at the hotel." The woman and the old man stayed at the hotel, and the three men would go there, and they could walk faster, find their cousin as soon as possible and then I just went back. I feel uneasy in the past few days abroad. After all, it is a place I don't know well, and even the language is different. In addition, his English is not good, and it is difficult to communicate with the people here.

Li Chen stood up and said, "Then it's settled, Su Heng, let's go out and ask the hotel owner, ask a local guide, and leave early tomorrow morning."

Su Heng nodded, drank a glass of water and went out with Li Chen.

Xiaoxiao next door saw that Lichen came back but went out with Su Heng not long after entering the house, and knew that they were out to run errands again. In order to find Han Jincheng, Lichen and Su Heng did not have much rest. Pian Linzi went to the mine.

When it was dark, Li Chen and Su Heng came back. Fortunately, through the introduction of the hotel owner, they found someone nearby who was willing to take them there. Tomorrow, Li Chen and Su Heng and Chen Ming went together. When Li Chen came back, After eating some food, I was so tired that I lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

Xiaoxiao looked at his sleeping face. In just a few days, Lichen became a lot darker, and he was thinner than when he was in Iwamura. He really couldn't be idle for a moment. This time, she thought she helped him, but instead made him Busy, fortunately Lichen didn't blame her.

No matter where she is, as long as Lichen is with her, she will feel at ease and sleep well at night. She has never slept well in the past few nights.

Now that he was by her side, she felt a lot more at ease.

The night was getting darker. In a hotel in a foreign country, Xiao Xiao hugged Li Chen's arm and gradually fell asleep. Unknown insects were chirping outside the window, and there were gradually fewer people on the street.

The next morning was hazy, Xiaoxiao felt her face was itchy, she thought it was a mosquito, and she snapped, but it hit Lichen in the face.

When Xiao Xiao felt something was wrong, she immediately opened her eyes and saw Li Chen's enlarged face above her.

"I'm sorry! I thought it was a mosquito." SHe rubbed her eyes while speaking, but Li Chen hadn't set off yet. "You haven't gone out yet?" Li Chen still had her slap on his face, which made Xiao Xiao feel a little guilty. She had used too much force just now.

Li Chen pulled up the quilt for her. It was a little cold in the morning and he was afraid that she might catch a cold.