51-60

Cahpter 51 Selling Medicines

   Xiaoxiao nodded, and said politely to him, "Don't call me that, just call me Xiaoxiao."

Feeling alienated from the doctor, Xiaoxiao was not happy for others to call her that. And Ye Qiaosheng actually called her like that today. He used to call Dr. Li before. Did he know that she was Zhou Xiaoxiao and Zhao Lichen told him so?

"Can you go out and talk for a while, it's not convenient for people to come and go here." Ye Qiaosheng pleaded slightly in his words.

Xiao Xiao thought he was going to talk about Ye Qiao'an's injury, so she nodded, locked the door, and the two walked to the square not far downstairs.

There was no one known there.

Standing under the tree, Ye Qiaosheng hesitated and then said: "At noon, Li Chen told me about you, I was surprised, I didn't expect you to be the real Li Xiaofang, then it's not Li Chen's fiancee, It's a pity to think about it."

After a while of sighing, I thought Li Chen was going to get married soon.

Xiaoxiao knew that he was a pity for Zhao Lichen, but she had her life, and she didn't want to marry anyone she just met. She was able to support herself and didn't want to be accommodating to anyone. Zhao Lijuan, the head of the Zhao family, is so repulsive, and the Zhao family is complicated and not a good home. It's not like she is living alone outside.

"Brother Ye, the Zhao family is not suitable for me. I just regard Li Chen as a friend. In the future, he will meet a good girl who is more suitable for him."

"But I think you two are a good match. Ye Qiaosheng said in a hurry.

He felt that Xiaoxiao was a good girl, and her medical skills were so good.

Xiaoxiao shook her head, "I don't know him very well, and his family doesn't like me either. I'm doing fine now. Besides, I'm still young, and I don't want to get married so early. It's too late to think about lifelong events in a few years."

When Ye Qiaosheng heard that it was because of Zhao's family, he hurriedly explained: "Although Lichen's father doesn't go home, but Lichen's mother is very good and likes you very much, why don't you try to date Lichen? Besides, Lichen has grown up since he was a child. He is very good, he has been helping me and my family, he is very loyal and loyal, and he is really suitable for you..."

Still trying to lobby.

Xiao Xiao smiled wryly, feeling rather helpless: "I know he's a good person, but I really don't have any plans to get married for the time being, and I've only known him for a few days, I'm not good at doing housework, and I'm disgusted by him. Half dead, and besides, his sister has always liked Lu Yumei as her sister-in-law, and the Zhao family and the Lu family are quite well-off, so I won't be involved in them."

She is a good person, and she doesn't want to be as big as the Zhao family. The family goes to the big dye vat.

Xiaoxiao's repeated refusal made Ye Qiaosheng understand why Lichen was frustrated when Lichen told him that Xiaoxiao was not Li Xiaofang at noon. He knew that Lichen was already interested in Xiaoxiao, but unfortunately he found out that Xiaoxiao was not Li Xiaofang, and there was no relationship between them. The marriage contract, Xiaoxiao doesn't like Lichen, so is it really impossible for them to be together?

With a sigh, I can only talk about this at the moment. I wonder if these two people will have fate to come together again in the future?

"It's a pity... Thank you for coming out and telling me these words, by the way! If you have anything that you can't solve, please remember to come to me. You helped Qiao An get sick and saved her life. It's such a big help for our family. I don't even know what I want in return for being grateful ." Xiaoxiao waved her hands hurriedly, "No, I'm a doctor, saving people is my job, and I don't need repayment."

Ye Qiaosheng admired her even more after hearing her talk like this, thinking about Lichen at noon It's time to tell him about it right now.

"You live in a dormitory now. I heard that your original place was taken away by your uncle's family, and then assigned to the old house, but is it too dilapidated to live in?

" I wanted to re-build the house, but the housing management bureau refused to let me, saying that it is an extraordinary period to not engage in corruption, so I can only live in the dormitory, but fortunately it's not bad here."

"It turns out to be the case, but you can't live in the dormitory all the time. If you are divided into a room, you just don't have enough working grades. It is impossible to have the opportunity to divide the house. Can you help me?"