261-270

Chapter 261 of the text has been sent away 
"I'll reheat the dish again, eat a little more, I'll be hungry in the middle of the night if I only eat it."

After he put the food on the table, he walked to the bed. He knew that Xiaoxiao hadn't slept yet, and it was just dark. She doesn't go to bed so early every day.

Seeing that she didn't move, I had to persuade again, "That person... I'm afraid that there will be trouble in the future, you have already suffered a lot when you came here, I don't want other things to involve you, and besides, the folk customs here are conservative after all. , it's not that you are not allowed to contact him, or we should avoid suspicion. I believe you have nothing to do with him, but others may not think that when they see it. I remember the last time we were on the mountain, we just hugged and someone saw it. Saying that you are inappropriate. The reputation of a girl is very important, especially if you are going to marry me in the future, some people will be more critical of you. Another point is that you treat that person as a friend, but it does not mean that he has been in contact with you for a long time. Maybe one day she will fall in love with you, just like that Ye Xiaocui, I didn't try to provoke her, but she liked me, but she implicated you, and was always looking for trouble behind your back."

Xiaoxiao heard that he put Su Heng and Ye Xiaocui together . Compared with him, he felt uncomfortable and said, "I just think of him as a friend. The whole village already knows that we are going to get married, so how could he have anything to do with me? Besides, he won't be as perverted and disgusting as Ye Xiaocui, Today, I dare to instigate other people to go to the health station to find fault together."

Li Chen immediately became annoyed when he heard this, "To find fault again, I didn't expect that woman to be so daring, don't worry, I'll go to the village chief's house, this time no matter what. I won't let her go, you eat first!"

After speaking, he stood up and ran out.

Xiao Xiao originally wanted to call him back, but the woman was going to leave anyway, and she sighed in a day or two, but she still had no appetite and didn't want to eat at all, so she brought the rice and grass to the kitchen again.

Li Chen angrily went to the village head's house, but Ye Quan told him that he had sent Xiao Cui away. He was too capable of causing trouble for that daughter, so he was afraid that Li Chen would not let Xiao Cui go when he returned in the afternoon. He sent her away, and told her that she would not be able to return to the village without his consent in the future. Sure enough, Li Chen had come to settle the bill now. It was so late at night that he came here to see how angry he was.

"Uncle, since you sent her away, I have nothing to say!" The words were sharp, obviously dissatisfied with his actions, thinking that he was protecting his daughter.

Ye Quan blamed himself, "Lichen, it's up to me, but in fact, Xiaocui is not the only one who has an opinion on Xiaoxiao, you know those educated youths. , Xiaoxiao sees a few patients a day, sometimes none of them a day, and they have an opinion that they are both educated youths, why can Xiaoxiao be so relaxed, they have to do such hard work every day."

Li Chen immediately retorted: "Xiaoxiao and How can they be the same? They were assigned, and some were assigned because of family or personal mistakes, but Xiaoxiao applied because of me. She was originally going to assign the best one from our side in the big hospital. She was willing to come here and not to work in the hospital. The leader admired her spirit of being prepared to endure hardship, and specifically said that as long as she wants to leave here, she can still go to work in a big hospital when she returns.

Xiao Xiao can treat those people. No, whoever has opinions will also be treated for others. I see if they have any opinions on Xiaoxiao in the future. Besides, Xiaoxiao is not idle. I heard that she was talking about the herbs in the health station a few days ago. It's not enough, she has to go to collect the herbs by herself before the above is allocated, a girl goes up the mountain alone to collect herbs, not to mention the few educated youths, there are not many girls in the village who are willing to go."