221-230

Chapter 221 Departure

 Qiao Ann was fanning the fan all the time, the weather was getting hotter and hotter, and they didn't dare to go out during the day.

Xiaoxiao is also hot and misses the air conditioner in the future world, or walking around the big room wearing suspenders when alone.

"Xiaoxiao, if there is no one at noon, we will close the medicine hall, go back to rest, and come back after three o'clock in the afternoon. It's so hot here." He shouted, it was a bit outrageous this year.

The medicine hall was hotter by the side of the road, and there were no patients at noon, so everyone wanted to go back.

And Xiaoxiao wiped the sweat from her forehead and said: "Okay, but you can't just rest at home, read the medical book as soon as possible, and ask me if you don't understand it at night."

"Can't you stop urging? Who can read books in such weather." She was too hot to do things, let alone read books, or boring medical books.

"It's almost the end of July. If you don't study hard, you won't have the chance." Xiaoxiao also picked up the fan and started to fan it. The weather here is very hot, but there is a flood in the south. I read the newspaper before and there was another typhoon. To come, Xiaoxiao's heart has always been concerned about Lichen.

She was afraid that something might happen to him. When the weather was bad, or when a flood or earthquake happened somewhere in the south of the newspaper, the first thing she worried about was always Lichen.

"What's the name, haven't you been here all the time?" Joan didn't know why she said that.

"Next month, I'm going to a place, and it may take at least two or three years to come back."

"What!" Joan was so frightened that the fan in his hand fell, like a thunderbolt, and asked strangely, shaking his lips, "It will take two or three years to come back from somewhere, so don't scare me, okay?"

Minmin on the side was also surprised. She just came to the pharmacy a few days ago, and Xiaoxiao is about to leave. If she leaves the pharmacy, What can they do?

"Guess." SHe wiped the sweat from her brow.

"It's going to take so long to come back... You don't have to be an educated youth and let it go... Wait! Don't you want to—go to Brother Lichen?"

Qiao An was immediately excited. Apart from this reason, she couldn't think that she could make Xiaoxiao went to such a far place, and besides, Xiaoxiao had nothing to do with her going out for that long.

Xiao Xiao neither nodded nor shook her head.

"So hurry up and learn, then I can leave the medicine hall with confidence and leave it to you to take care of it. I'll leave it here first. If I come back and the medicine hall is gone, then I will ask you to take charge."

Serious expression It's not like a joke at all.

"You really want to go there? But didn't you want to?" Qiao Ann felt reluctant to give up after being excited. If Xiaoxiao left here, what would the medicine hall do with the three of them alone.

"Staying here... I'm always uneasy... Besides, there's nothing major here, I don't want to wait for him all the time, and I also want to go out and have a look. I didn't want to go with him before because I didn't know he was going to be transferred. , I didn't have time to think about it at all. At that time, I only knew how to patronize him, and I didn't even see him off.

Besides, I don't know how many years he will stay there. Since he can't come back, I can only do it. In the past, he and I have to make personal sacrifices. Fortunately, now the pharmacy wants Dr. Lin, and the two of you are helping. Dr. Lin is good at traditional Chinese medicine. In the future, the pharmacy will only see traditional Chinese medicine and only sell traditional Chinese medicine. Although There may be fewer people coming.

But I will arrange things before I leave, and you don't have to worry that the pharmacy will not be able to operate after I leave. There has been some chaos outside in the past few years, you don't have to follow and participate in any political activities, and don't pay attention to them, it will be fine after these few years."

Speaking of the latter, I don't forget to remind that these years have been very chaotic, and Xiao Xiao does not want them An accident, but think about it if they hadn't done other restrictive things, it shouldn't have happened.

Both Qiao An and Minmin nodded.

But Qiao An has one thing in doubt, "Xiao Xiao, you don't even know where Lichen is, and if there is no formalities to go there, what are you going to do?"

Xiao Xiao looked proud and smiled. Said: "A few days ago, Yunhai's father Zhao Zhijie asked me to save someone, so I took the opportunity to ask him to help with this matter and help me transfer the application to the top. Except for Lichen's father, it is estimated that few people know about Lichen. Where is it now, fortunately he knows, so I can go there."

"But it is said that it is desolate and remote, so you can stay there?" I'm afraid that Xiaoxiao will stay there for a long time, after all, Xiaoxiao can't even do housework well. People, when you go to such a place, you have to do everything yourself, I am afraid that Xiaoxiao will not be able to adapt to it for a long time.

"Isn't Lichen still taking care of me? Besides, I'm not afraid of the broken places, and it's not that I haven't seen them." When she was on a mission in a previous life, she had been to even more backward places, so she no longer resisted as much as she used to. , after all, there is Lichen over there, and if she can't get used to it, she will write a letter to Zhao Zhijie and ask him to help transfer her back in advance.

Qiao An didn't expect Xiaoxiao to do this for Lichen, and said a little guilty: "We really blamed you before, thinking that you didn't want to wait for Lichen, and said something that shouldn't be said behind your back, but now I didn't expect you I'm going there. Actually, Xiaoxiao, if you really don't want to break up with Lichen, you might as well stay and wait for him."

Xiaoxiao shook her head, "No, I'm here but I've been worrying about him, and now it's like this. In fact, I can't do anything about the situation. If I stay, I will work day after day in the medicine hall, year after year. It's too boring, so I'd better go out for a few years and come back." Doing business is not allowed, so it is better to accompany Lichen and come back in a few years.

"Are you sure?" Joan asked again.

Xiao Xiao nodded her head heavily, and the expression on her face did not show that she was trying to perfunctory Qiao An, "Actually, I figured it out the day after Li Chen was transferred, and I wasn't angry with him, it was just that the medicine hall was at that time. And I have to treat Yunhai's mother Xu Wenhui. I can't walk away. Now that Xu Wenhui is better, she can stand up and walk a step or two. By the next month, she should be almost cured. You and Minmin are in the medicine hall. I am very relieved.

I will not be here in the future. You have to learn from Dr. Lin. I have been hiding in the house recently. In fact, I am not doing experiments, but I have sorted out some common medical cases and relative diagnosis and treatment methods. Come out, in the future, if you come across something you don't understand, you can check it out. Now most of the book has been sorted, and it will be sorted by the middle of next month, and I will give it to you at that time."

There is no computer in this era, so she wanted to copy it first, and then Drawing acupoint maps, organ maps, etc., so sorting them out is relatively troublesome and slow.