471-480

Chapter 471 Find A Way

  "This..." Xiaoxiao hesitated. The weather outside was still hot during the day. In early September, the temperature during the day was still around 30 degrees. Go out in the sun, especially the children in confinement can't get sick. If she goes with Su Heng alone, the time is too long, and her son doesn't know what to do. Lijuan can't feed Xiaoyueer alone, how can she feed her own son, and there is no good milk powder for her child to eat these days. There are many things in her space, but in her previous life, because she was not married and had no children, she had no items and food for children.

Su Heng had considered Xiaoxiao's situation before, even if Xiaoxiao's body recovered better than Lijuan's, she still couldn't go out without her mother, and persuaded: "I came back to tell you about this, and then Everyone think of a way, sister-in-law, please don't go out. I'll find brother Ming to go with me tomorrow. He is more active than me, and he is more familiar with the town than us. In addition, sister-in-law, you didn't know people in the county before. When I go to my eldest brother or someone over there is in trouble, my brother and I will go to that person for help."

Lichen said last time about the village affairs that the people he knew above helped him, so this time he thought of Lichen when Lichen had an accident. The person I knew might still need his help at that time. After all, it's easy to handle things if it's related. If there is someone behind Xiuying's instructions, this matter will not be so easy to handle.

Xiaoxiao is right when she thinks about it, things may not be dealt with right away tomorrow, so let them run around to inquire about the situation first, if not, she will go out. As for the person Su Heng mentioned is Lin Xiangyuan, in his capacity he can indeed Help Lichen.

Thinking of this, I said: "I rescued his son, and he has a good impression of Lichen. I will write a letter explaining what happened to Lichen this time, and if you can't do anything about it, take this letter to him. After reading it, he will see if he is willing to help Lichen."

Lin Xiangyuan's position in the county and Xiaoxiao's kindness for saving his son, that person has a good relationship with Lichen, so Xiaoxiao thinks that if something happens to Lichen If so, he should be willing to help.

This time it was a big event. Since Guo Xiuying dared to calculate Lichen, it might not be her business alone. Maybe the people behind her told her to make such a toss, otherwise a woman would dare to calculate Lichen when she first came to the village. Thinking of Lichen who was taken away, Xiaoxiao did not doubt Lichen at all, believing that he was innocent and never touching Guo Xiuying.

Su Heng nodded, "Sister-in-law, write a letter and I'll find brother Ming, and then go to town with him when it's dawn." Although it was getting dark, Su Heng had to go for Lichen's sake, and he felt that this time Li Chen was dragged down by him. If he hadn't had such a fiancée, Li Chen would not have been tricked by others. He suddenly felt that Xiuying was no longer the woman he knew before. Now, what is the purpose of Guo Xiuying? It is still Lichen who uses his own reputation to frame people like this. He is no longer a good woman, and he will never treat her as a friend again.

Xiaoxiao immediately went back to write a letter, and after Su Heng entered the room and told Lijuan about the incident, Lijuan was also worried about Lichen and accused Su Heng that this time Lichen had an accident because he was dragged down by Su Heng. Now he is in a hurry to ask Su Heng to help, and he must bring her brother back safely.

After Su Heng explained, he was about to go out with the flashlight. Chen Ming was thinking about the village behind him. He went to find him.

After Su Heng left, Lijuan carried her daughter to Xiaoxiao's house.

"Sister-in-law, don't worry, my brother will definitely be fine, this abominable Guo Xiuying, I said at the beginning that this woman is not a good person, hurry up and hurry her away, but my brother and Su Heng said that she had completed the formalities and wanted to transfer her away. who would have thought that this woman would be so vicious and dare to frame my brother like this, we must not let her go this time!"

After speaking, she was still very angry, and hated Guo Xiuying to the core.

The worry on Xiao Xiao's face has not disappeared from just now, "Let's wait for news at home now, how about tomorrow Su Heng and Chen Ming go over to inquire about this matter? I'm a little worried, you said why Guo Xiuying did this, it's right to do so. What's good about her, doesn't she care if her reputation is bad, especially if she doesn't say that she is not married yet, a girl pays most attention to her reputation, but this woman doesn't care about her own reputation at all.

She hasn't met Lichen a few times, so there's no way she likes Lichen, it's unlikely, Lichen is married and has no interest in her..."

"Sister-in-law, don't think of my brother like that. Poor person, that person doesn't look as good as you, has a personality problem, and has a background problem. Why would my brother like such a woman? Before he met you, my brother didn't know other women, but more than Guo Xiuying. Women who is beautiful and in better condition, he has never been tempted by them, so what might he be attracted to her? Besides, you are much better than that Guo Xiuying, everyone has eyes to see and is not blind, how good my brother is to you, why don't you empathize and love her.

It was purely that woman who wanted to frame my brother. You see, she said she liked Su Heng before, and now she treats my brother like this, she is simply a disgusting person. Lijuan scolded again , she was very jealous of Guo Xiuying. Xiao Xiao nodded, she knew Li Chen's personality, and Li Chen had no idea about that woman at all, "If Guo Xiuying didn't really have any intentions against Li Chen, then the problem would be serious, too. Saying that she deliberately framed Lichen was not for herself, then what purpose did she have or that she was told to do this by others.

So what is their goal? I thought she would do something to Su Heng. After all, she used to be Su Heng's fiancée. We always thought she would be entangled with Su Heng, but now something like this happened, could it be that? Their real goal is Lichen, or Lichen has done something to offend others in the past two years here, so now he is being on revenge..."

Xiaoxiao guessed, but she always felt that something was wrong.

"Sister-in-law... Maybe it's my brother who offended someone, and it happened that Guo Xiuying had a relationship with Su Heng before, so he was transferred here to trap my brother. But then Xiaoxiao wasn't quite sure about the idea, "

Why do you do this if you're dissatisfied with Lichen... In short, things are still unclear, let's not speculate, let's look at the situation first, only Lichen is fine in the town. By the way, when Su Heng comes back, I will visit Lichen tomorrow. I have to prepare two sets of clothes for Lichen, as well as some food, and find someone to help Lichen live there in a better place. . "

Li Chen was thinking about Li Chen, and he was afraid that he would suffer. After all, the conditions of the place where people were imprisoned were not good. Li Chen, who loved cleanliness, was imprisoned with others, and he would definitely feel very uncomfortable.