502 Finale

Qiao Sheng immediately replied: "The people you introduced are definitely good, now I can rest assured that my parents don't have to worry about Qiao Ann's life-long affairs."

"Although Qiao Ann has a problem with one foot, she will Medical skills are not ugly, so I can't get married. Before, maybe I just didn't want to get married too early or was hurt by a previous relationship. When people's fate comes, they will naturally get married. Let's go to the pharmacy and see it tomorrow. Go back to Yancun."

"The pharmacy is closed today, and it is not open for business today. Qiao Ann also went back to see my parents. If you want to see it, go see Chen Chen and his brothers and sisters. I haven't seen you in the past few years. I don't know that their sisters have grown up. Many, Chen Chen is in high school now, Xiaoyan is also in junior high school, that guy Chen Chen has a plan, you and Xiaoxiao don't have to worry about his work, he has studied jade carving with Mr. Yang Shuhai in recent years, and I think it is good. , you said that Mr. Yang helped with this carving, then Chen Chen will definitely follow him, and that kid is active again. If Mr. Yang regains his previous fame, it will not be bad for Chen Chen to follow him."

After listening to Li Chen, he thought of the jade carving this time . It is mainly Mr. Yang who is in charge. If the jade can win international awards this time, it would be a good idea for Chen Chen to follow Mr. Yang in the future.

"As long as people are willing to work hard and learn, there will always be a day to come. Chen Chen is still young, even if it is not good now, if he is willing to learn, it will not be bad for him to follow Mr. Yang in the future. Xiaoxiao will definitely be very happy to hear it. Since the pharmacy is not working today, Then they will all be at home, go take a look, maybe Xiaoxiao wants to live here when she comes back."

"The house here is better, of course Xiaoxiao still wants to live here, how about you? Will you let her live here?"

Li Hearing his question, Chen thought for a while and then said, "I will respect Xiaoxiao's opinion, but I prefer her to live on both sides. After all, the Zhao family will be her home in the future. That side is her mother's house, but that side is hers. The house is better. Xiaoxiao put a lot of thought into building the house back then, and it's more comfortable to live in. If she wants to live there, I won't object."

"Haha, it seems that you still love Xiaoxiao so much, let's go, Let's go to see Chen Chen and the others."

Perhaps because of seeing Ye Qiaosheng, Li Chen had a smile on his lips, showing that he was in a good mood at the moment.

It's very close, and it didn't take long to get there. Fortunately, the two brothers and sisters were at home this weekend. Li Chen was also surprised when he saw them. He didn't expect that they had all grown up, especially Chen Chen, who looked younger than Ye Qiao now. Both are tall, and Chen Yan has grown up a lot and looks like fifteen or sixteen years old.

"Brother-in-law!" Li Chen just turned a little darker, but his appearance didn't change, so when they saw Li Chen, they all shouted out in unison and were very surprised.

"You guys have changed so much, I wouldn't recognize it if you were outside." Li Chen said with emotion.

It's just that the two of them didn't answer him and asked impatiently, "When will my sister come back?"

Ye Qiaosheng joked, "They don't care, they care about Xiaoxiao."

Li Chen couldn't help laughing, knowing that they had a good relationship with Xiaoxiao, He said, "After I go back this time, I will arrange the handover of the work, and Xiaoxiao will come back with me when the time comes."

"That sister won't be back soon, Yaner, we have to tidy up the house, especially It's the house where my sister lives, and then I need to tidy it up." Chen Chen said happily.

"Brother, I need you to say, I've been cleaning my sister's house, I'll clean it up later." Chen Yan was very excited, and she was very excited and happy when she heard that Xiaoxiao was coming back.

Seeing this, Ye Qiaosheng attacked: "Xiao Xiao is married now, how can she still live here, you guys, when you say this, you don't even think that Li Chen is on the side, you are encouraging Xiao Xiao to live in her parents' house. "

Chen Chen and Chen Yan's faces changed, that's right! Xiaoxiao met a married man and married into the Zhao family, so if she came back, she would also live in the Zhao family, why would she come back to live there.

Some looked at Li Chen nervously, for fear that Li Chen would scold them angrily.

Li Chen glared at Ye Qiaosheng when he saw their nervousness, this guy was here to make trouble for him.

"It's okay, this is also Xiaoxiao's home. If she likes to come and live here, she can stay for a while. Of course you will miss her if you haven't seen her for a few years. Xiaoxiao and Xiaochenyang will both come back in a month."

They remembered Xiaoxiao like this, and it was not in vain that Xiaoxiao cared so much about them. Now that Xiaoxiao grew up, she didn't have to worry about them all the time.

Chen Chen and Chen Yan were very happy. When Qiao Ann came back, everyone cooked a large table full of dishes, and a few people ate very late. When Li Chen returned, it was already midnight.

The next day, Li Chen went to take the train early in the morning, and went back with Chen Ming, while Su Heng stayed to deal with the rehabilitative matters of their families and could not go back for the time being, but he asked Li Chen to help Lijuan when they came back. Also bring it, because the Su family is not in the same place as the Zhao family, but they are also close, so they are separated by a city.

Lichen didn't bring anything this time, thinking that they have a lot of things in Yancun, and it is better to deal with what they want. Some furniture and everything will be sent to the brigade, so that they can send it to the poor family and need it. When I go home, the valuables and important items are loaded into the cart, and they will be sent back when the time comes. And when they come back with their children, they can just take some light luggage and bring them back.

At this moment, Xiaoxiao and her children didn't know that Lichen had planned to go back so soon, knitting sweaters with Lijuan in the yard.

When Li Chen got home, Xiao Xiao found out that he and Su Heng had not come back and asked how the matter was handled. She was worried about their situation before and was afraid that they would be in danger.

Li Chen told her what happened this time. Fortunately, they transported the jade out without a hitch. Now it is safely placed in the warehouse and there are special people watching.

Xiaoxiao felt relieved after hearing this. When she heard that they were going back with the family, Xiaoxiao was stunned and guessed it, so she started to ask Lijuan to pack her luggage quickly during this time.

Lijuan started to worry when she heard that she was going to go back to Su's house, but in the end she had no choice. Of course she had to follow Su Heng when she went back, but the business they cooperated with Han Jincheng could only rely on Han Jincheng's help. Fortunately, Xiaoxiao said that the environment will become better in the future, and they can go abroad to do business at that time.

Xiaoxiao was very happy when she thought that she would be able to see Qiao Ann and the others when she went back, but she was reluctant to leave here in Iwamura. After all, she had lived here for a few years, and she had already regarded it as her home, and now she was really reluctant to leave, but After listening to Li Chen's arrangement, I felt a little better. When the time comes, I will use a cart to transport it back. If I can't move, I will give it to someone. The house is also for people who have nowhere to live.

In the next period of time, the few of them were busy, and it was getting closer and closer to their return date, and many people in their hometown were waiting for them to go back...