491-500

Chapter 491 

  Unexpectedly, Ye Quan did not dispel his doubts after hearing this, but became even more suspicious, "Lichen specifically asked me to keep it a secret when he went out this time, so he probably won't tell anyone other than his wife Xiaoxiao, and Su Heng too, he went to him. My parents also told me not to tell people, you found them yesterday and they were not there, you know that they are not in the village now, but others don't know they are leaving here!"

"This..." Zeng Aniu Don't know what to answer in a panic.

"Sure enough, it's you, I can tell from the look on your face that you told someone!" After speaking, he scolded his face: "You didn't even know where the other party came from, so you told Li Chen's business trip. Yesterday In the evening, three people went into the village to look for Xiao Xiao to trouble her, if something happens, I don't know what to tell him when Li Chen comes back!"

He slapped him directly after speaking.

After Zeng Aniu was beaten, he ignored it, "Dad, you can't blame me, those guys forced me to say it, and I don't think it's okay to say he went on a business trip, unless they lied about where they went, Seeing that they were stared at after going out at the same time, I heard them say what map they concealed, yes! It seems that the captain has some map in his hand."

"Map? What map?"

"I don't know, it seems that there are several copies. A very important map."

"Map..." Ye Quan suddenly thought that when Su Heng came over, someone was staring at him, as if it had something to do with a map. Could it be that Lichen's trip this time was really not a business trip but went to do other things, and there was Su Heng. Someone saw them going out that morning and asked him what was going on with them. It was still early in the morning when they went out together. He just thought they were on the boat together. If they separated and went to other places, there was actually an old Huotou inside. Now that I think about it, something is wrong.

It's just that since Lichen didn't tell him, he must have his reasons. In addition, the matter seemed serious and Lichen used to do all kinds of work in the village. If Iwamura didn't have him, he might not even be able to eat enough for the past few years. Now that he has something to go out, even if he tell him a lie, he has to cover it up for him.

So he said: "What nonsense, where is the map, if there is really something important, he will not deal with it until now, Lichen has been in the village for more than four years, and has been supervising the work of the village very well, and it is not that he was sent to the village. Here, many people in the village are often without food. You are not grateful to him, but you are dragging our feet. I am sure that he is on a business trip. As for Su Heng to visit his parents, I have to issue the certificate for them to go out. I don't know about these things, you can't listen to people outside, don't cause trouble to the village, doesn't it mean that you have to go on a business trip to get a certificate, come with me, and leave the village after you get the certificate, you and Xiaocui will cause trouble as soon as you come back. If Xiaoxiao knows that you are talking nonsense about Lichen not going on a business trip, and believe others that they have a map, then Lichen will get angry and refuse to stay in the village, what will you do in the village? You don't care and don't intervene, lest even you be implicated."

"Dad, if they really have a map and go out to find something... Then maybe it will bring disaster to the village. And that Xiaoxiao is also going too far, obviously she has good medical skills and can help Xiaocui treat her illness and conceive a child, but she refuses to help Xiaocui with treatment, such a family is not worth your cover for them." Zeng Aniu was not angry and said.

"What nonsense are you talking about, I know Lichen's personality, he's not that kind of person, he won't be involved in the village and he doesn't have a map, this time he's just on a business trip to study, it's so chaotic outside, you're causing me trouble, now You provoked people to trouble Xiaoxiao about Lichen's business trip. She didn't know that you were talking nonsense. She would never forgive you if she knew. It was Xiaocui who asked for it by herself. Xiaocui hurt Xiaoxiao at the beginning, so why would Xiaoxiao help someone who once wanted to kill her!

And you, just because Xiaoxiao didn't treat Xiaocui, you wanted to have a grudge in your heart. Is it revenge? If you talk about Lichen's business trip this time and lead people to find Xiaoxiao for trouble, Lichen will not let you go, and neither will the villagers. The two of them will not let you go. The mouth has saved a lot of people and helped the village to do a lot of things. Now they have a better reputation in the village than me. The whole village chases you away and won't let you come back. Then why do you come back to see your parents, maybe at that time. Even your parents can't live here anymore."

Zeng Aniu was so scared that his neck shrank. Xiaocui had experienced Li Chen's ruthlessness, and if those two were in the village, they might not let him come back in the future.

"I won't tell anyone, and I won't cause you any more trouble. I'll leave immediately after you give the certificate." Zeng Aniu was so frightened that he took the certificate and left the village. I made some money from my job, but I don't want to live with Lichen anymore.

Seeing him leave, Ye Quan sighed in his heart. This time, he thought he was being selfish. If he told Li Chen about this, Xiao Cui would not be able to come back in the future. So I can only hide it and dare not tell Xiaoxiao about it.

When Xiaoxiao came home, she saw Lijuan hurriedly holding her, "Sister-in-law, Xiaoyang is gone!"

Xiaoxiao asked in fright, "What is going to disappear, aren't you watching?"

"The two of them She was locked in the house and kept clamoring to go out all morning. When I saw that they were pitiful, I took them to the door to play. Just when Xiaoyue was thirsty, I took her in to drink a glass of water. When I came out again, I didn't see XiaoYang, I am also careless, when Xiaoyue drinks water, I have to take Xiaoyang with her."

After saying that, she felt very remorse, if it wasn't for her carelessness, Xiaoyang would not have been lost.

"Have you ever looked around here?" Xiaoxiao became anxious, Xiaoyang was only three years old and was afraid to find it as soon as possible when he walked to a dangerous place.

"I've searched and haven't seen Xiaoyang, and I haven't seen it in the backyard. I don't know where that kid will go after drinking water. Usually he's very obedient and doesn't run around. What is it today!"

Lijuan was so anxious that she cried. If her brother and sister-in-law were such a child, what would she want to explain to them, especially when her brother and Su Heng came back, knowing that she had lost Xiaoyang, maybe he would kill her. of possible.

"Let's look again, Xiaoyang doesn't dare to go anywhere on weekdays alone." Xiaoxiao calmed herself down. Now is not the time to panic.

After speaking, she turned around and went to look for it. His son was only three years old and he would definitely be afraid when he walked away. She was very distressed and had to be found as soon as possible.

Rebirth in Sixties With SpaceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara