251-260

Chapter 251 Threats

  The old village chief was so angry that his face darkened immediately.

It's Xiaocui's business again. This little daughter is really worrying, and she makes trouble every three days. It's only been a few days, and she keeps saying that she doesn't like Ah Niu, but she is fooling around with Ah Niu in the bamboo forest, a girl who is not good at all.

"Village chief, you have to deal with this matter as soon as possible and give everyone an answer. If this goes by, what if our village girls have a bad reputation in the future! This is not a trivial matter!"

Someone else was persuading.

Someone also echoed, "That's right, Dr. Zhou was wronged before. Dr. Zhou was with the team leader. They were already engaged and were about to get married. It's different from her. It's really inappropriate for her to be a big girl like A Niu. Ah!" The old village chief looked at everyone like this, and knew that if they didn't deal with it now, they would definitely have opinions, and he would be shameless when it was spread out, so no matter what Xiaocui refused to marry before, she refused to marry Ah Niu. Today, he decided to do a wedding for them directly.

"Okay! Xiaocui did something like this, and everyone has opinions. In fact, I can't blame them. I promised Aniu to marry Xiaocui before. The two children grew up together. Aniu has always liked my family. Xiao Cui, now that they are grown up, it's time to host their wedding. 

The day before yesterday, the two of them wanted to discuss the marriage, but it was delayed because of the sudden disaster in the village. Now since everyone says so, let's just give it to them today. If we can do the wedding, we will also wash away the bad luck of the past few days. In the future, our village hopes that there will not be such disasters again."

He explained that he also decided in his heart, anyway, Xiaocui will marry Aniu sooner or later, and marry today. It's okay, I stopped everyone from complaining, and Xiaocui will no longer worry about this daughter's affairs after getting married. Now how busy the village is to rebuild and reorganize, he still has time to take care of family affairs.

When Qiu Xiangniang saw him say this, she didn't expect the matter to be resolved so quickly, and she didn't want to.

"This is what you said. I heard that Xiao Cui liked the captain before. She was very hostile to Dr. Zhou when she came here, and he always wanted to drive her out of the village." He said without mercy.

The old village chief immediately stared at her and scolded her loudly, "You can't talk nonsense, and you can't slander Lichen's reputation. Besides, Lichen has a fiancée. I heard that he went to file a marriage report. After the application is made, they have to go to get the certificate. What can Xiaocui do to participate in their affairs? Besides, Xiaocui deserves a person like Lichen. What we little people in the countryside want is to live a peaceful life. , who is Lichen? They just transferred here, but they have to transfer back. His identity is impossible to marry a girl like Xiaocui who has little culture in the countryside, so when Anniu said he wanted to marry Xiaocui , I agree very much."

"If that's the case, then it's better to do a good thing for them today."

Qiuxiang's mother-in-law agreed with her eyesight. After all, everyone knew that the Aniu family was very poor, but they couldn't even make dowry gifts before. He came out, so no one in the village with a daughter would want to marry him. Now that Xiaocui is marrying him, let's see what Xiaocui will be fussing about in the village in the future.

"Yes, yes, I hope everyone will help. I'll go and tell Aniu's parents." After the old village chief said that everyone had nothing to say, he said this, Xiaocui will definitely marry Aniu.

Everyone just dispersed.

The old village chief found Xiaocui and told her about it.

Xiao Cui immediately objected excitedly, "Abba, I won't marry, I just won't marry! Why did you bring this up again!"

After she finished speaking, she began to cry, she didn't know why she was with Ah Niu today, and she was still dizzy It was very strange that she hugged that person. She obviously looked down on Anniu very much, and she didn't want to marry him, but when she saw him today, there seemed to be something in her body that made her very excited to see him.

"You have always said that you don't like Anniu, but what's going on today, you said before that you should marry Anniu, but you have always hated him. You were going to marry him in the past few days, but the floods in the village were so serious. Things, I wanted to slow down, maybe Li Chen's anger is gone, I'll ask him for mercy at that time, and tell him that you don't want to marry Anniu and then find someone else.

But you are lucky, you are actually in the bamboo with Aniu today... alas! It's true that your father's old face has been disgraced by you recently. Now it is seen by so many people. You said what would you do if you don't get married now. Everyone knows that you have an affair with Aniu, and everyone belongs to him. Now If you don't marry him, who will want you, and you won't be able to marry in the village in the future. "The old man sighed, things have come to this point, he has scolded and beaten them, but this daughter is very stubborn. Among the three daughters, this is the most worrying thing. Now I can only talk to her, or I will not. Other way.

"Abba, I don't know what will be with Aniu, but I have nothing to do with him, maybe everyone misunderstood, or I will explain to everyone. After she finished speaking, she ran out.

"Come back!" The village chief called him, and couldn't help but yelled loudly: "If one person can misunderstand, the others can be blind at the same time. You still want to make excuses." Now they want me to deal with this matter immediately. If you don't get married today, you can no longer stay in this village, and I won't recognize you as a daughter in the future.

Hurry up and change your clothes and marry Anniu in the evening. "

Xiaocui's eyes were red, and she shook her head again and again, she couldn't believe she was going to get married so soon, "What! I don't want, I don't want to marry him, if you ask me, it's a big deal, I'll hang my hair and be my sister-in-law!

" She didn't want to marry Anniu even if she became a monk.

"There are no nunneries anymore, they have all been pushed down. Anyway, I'll put it here today, you have to marry if you don't go, don't try to give me any excuse to regret your marriage."

"Then I'm going to drink pesticides. If I marry him, I might as well not live!" Xiaocui stubbornly stopped crying and broke the jar. Even if she lost her life, she didn't want to marry

. Looking at this stubborn daughter like a cow, she scolded her heartily: "You are threatening again, huh! Today even if you die, I will have your body carried to Aniu's house, you were born in Aniu's house. When people die, they are buried in the ancestral tombs of the Aniu family. "The words fell so hard that there was no room for refutation.

"Abba—"

Xiaocui was lying on the ground, she knew she had no choice, and she couldn't make her father change his mind even if she tried to force her to death.

The old village chief looked at this little daughter, she was not so smart before, why is she like this now, I really can't understand, even if he likes Lichen, she can't lose herself and make herself like this.

So he held back his anger and said calmly: "Aniu people are honest and good, they obey you, when you were young, you had a bad temper, and when you were bullied, he protected you from outside. Now you should repay your kindness when you grow up, don't dislike others for being Poor, the child is also ambitious, and maybe he will be promising in the future."