41-50

Chapter 41 Going to Work

"Wait, are you going home? I'll take you!"

He came back on a bicycle. Seeing that Xiaoxiao was also going to the military area, he wanted to take her for a while. After all, Xiaoxiao was the girl he liked, but he never had the chance to date her. She confessed that it was better to chat with her on the way.

I looked at her a few times, and she seemed to be thinner than when I saw it a few years ago. Now girls basically like to wear green military uniforms, but her dress is very simple, wearing a blue robe, but she is also very good-looking, especially the long hair combed It looks very pretty when it becomes a braid, which is very different from other girls I have seen.

Xiaoxiao shook her head, "No, I still have something to do." She raised her legs and left, she was not the real Zhou Xiaoxiao, she didn't know anything about this person, and she didn't want to stay with him.

Zhao Yunhai watched Xiaoxiao leave with some pity.

It's just that Xiaoxiao didn't go far before she met Ye Qiaosheng who was eager to find her. It turned out that Ye Qiaoan started to make trouble after waking up, and the family had no choice but to come to Xiaoxiao.

"Are you free now? Can you go to the hospital with me again? Qiao Ann wakes up and starts to make trouble again. It's not good to continue like this.

" Joan's wounds were bleeding profusely by her torment, and the steel plates on her feet would be torn off by her.

So Ye Qiaosheng had no choice but to come to Xiaoxiao again to see if he could persuade his poor little sister to take care of her wounds along the way.

Who made it impossible for him to tell his sister that the car broke down, and she fell like that, and was searched and destroyed for the rest of her life.

Xiaoxiao thinks that it's all right now, let's go with him.

On the way, Ye Qiaosheng told him that Ye Qiao's marriage partner had regretted her marriage after hearing that she was disabled in a car accident and had a leg amputated.

It's just that Ye Qiao'an broke her leg and was dismissed from his relatives, and the whole person collapsed, so he couldn't think of seeking death.

Xiaoxiao also sympathized with Ye Qiaoan after hearing this, but if the broken leg was not cut yesterday, it would not be as simple as cutting off the calf after the wound became infected.

She shook her head. After seeing the bookstore next to the street, she asked Ye Qiaosheng to wait. She went into the bookstore to buy a book and then went to the hospital with Ye Qiaosheng.

After entering the ward, Ye Qiao'an stayed in a special ward. This was handled by Zhao Lichen yesterday, and he paid the fee. The hospital was also afraid that Ye Qiao'an woke up and made a noise that would affect other patients, so it agreed to give her a separate ward.

When Xiaoxiao walked into the ward, she saw Ye Qiaoan was throwing things, and swept all the things on the medical cabinet beside the bed to the ground.

Her parents have been persuading her not to approach.

Walking to the hospital bed, Xiao Xiao stared coldly. "You still have the strength to make trouble now. I'll cut off the other leg for you later. I guess you won't have the strength to make trouble again!"

"Who are you?"

The young girl was speaking to her threateningly.

The girl is very young and similar to her. Seeing that she is not dressed like someone in the hospital, why is this person taking care of her?