71-80

Cahpter 71 Doctor Xue's Hesitation

    Xiaoxiao thought of Zhao Lijuan's snoring, usually arrogant and unreasonable, she really felt better than her.

It's just that he still cares about his own background, and muttered: "But you still pay attention to family background here."

Zhao Lichen shook his head and retorted, "You are wrong, some intellectuals who did business in the past were said to have bad family background. , now you have the best status as a peasant, but your family is the least likely to be attacked..."

He didn't say that the wind is starting to get bad outside, Xiaoxiao's family has only one place that can't be attacked, but it is safer. My second uncle went abroad, and now my family dare not say anything about it.

Xiaoxiao vaguely understood the meaning of what he said. She had heard about the situation outside, but at this moment he comforted her so much, and she was grateful to him.

"I'm nothing, she said that doesn't necessarily make me feel inferior, I rely on my ability to support myself and live upright and not shorter than others, that is, Yunhai, he is my classmate, I treat him as a friend, and I don't want to get along with him. The relationship between men and women, now that his mother looks down on me so much, I don't like him even more."

"Really? You don't like him?" Hearing this, he grabbed her arm violently, and looked at Xiao Xiao with hot eyes.

Xiaoxiao hurriedly shook off his hand, "It's getting late, there's no one here, hurry up and leave here."

He didn't dare to talk to him again, because his eyes were fixed on her, which made her a little afraid to look up. Talk to him.

Zhao Lichen withdrew his eyes and calmed down. It was seven o'clock. When everyone got up and went to work, if he saw a strange man in Xiao's dormitory, it would be bad for Xiao Xiao's reputation.

"Okay, I'm going back." When

she walked to the door, she did not forget to remind her to wait and buy some porridge. She vomited last night, and now her stomach is empty to eat.

Xiao Xiao nodded, thinking of a very important thing, "Who did the poison that found out your grandma?"

When Zhao Lichen reacted for a moment, he said: "Come on, I can probably determine who did it, but there is no way to find her without evidence."

After speaking, he left Xiaoxiao's dormitory.

The last time my father said I would give him three months, it has been half a month now. I just didn't expect any movement from him, but the Du family is really not as simple as my father said. A certain city in the south is very powerful. Later, they participated in the war together. After obtaining military exploits, the family moved here. They are only the three sons of the old man. Du Yueying's eldest brother is also in the army. After the uncle passed away, I don't know who the old man of the Du family looked for. It didn't take long for his eldest son to replace the uncle's original position. Later, he was promoted to a level like his father. However, his younger brother is a dutiful worker in the supply and marketing cooperative, and there is nothing special about it on weekdays.

There is too little time, so far he has only found these, but he feels that his father has any taboos or concealed important things from him, for fear that he will be implicated, but he will find out if he spends more time, Think about this and go home.

Xiaoxiao got up and washed herself, and went to the nearby breakfast stall to drink porridge and a vegetable bun. When she got up early last night, she felt empty and hungry, and she just ate well and went to the hospital to go to work.

It just so happened that Zhao Lichen accompanied his mother for a follow-up visit, but Xiaoxiao found that Tian Hua's disease was very slow, and she must have not listened to her to recuperate when she went back, so even if Xiaoxiao's medicine was good, her condition only eased a little. , Xiaoxiao had to prescribe medicine for her again, and her face was a little better than before.

After seeing the illness, Tian Hua intends to stay with Xiaoxiao to talk for a while. Xiaoxiao knows what she is going to say, so she definitely wants to match her with Zhao Lichen. Unfortunately, a lot has happened in the past two months, and she is not at all for the time being. Considering personal life events, she refused and the patient was waiting for her, and she fled.

Seeing her like that, Zhao Lichen's eyes were a little hurt. It wasn't easy because she was drunk that time and the two of them had a better relationship. Now that she was frightened by her mother, Xiaoxiao retreated again, but he was not in a hurry and took your time, especially It's him and Xiaoxiao who are both slow people.

Afraid of meeting them when she got off work, Xiaoxiao deliberately got off work early. She had a half-day off the next day, so Xiaoxiao went to the orphanage to help.

Yesterday, the director of the orphanage said that several children with colds, she went to see if it was serious.

If it's not serious, just take some medicine, and ask the dean to isolate several sick children and put them in a room alone, so as not to spread the infection to healthy children, and at the same time, let them rest more.

Seeing these children have a hard time, Qing Huan felt a little uncomfortable. She was an orphan in her previous life, so she told the dean that she would donate money in the future.

Her salary is basically donated, but fortunately, she makes a lot of money selling medicine to the hospital, and she has so many medicinal materials in her space, so Xiaoxiao is not afraid that she has no money at all, but sometimes money is not enough these days. It's useless to buy things, and no one has a limit on the number of purchases per month.

Dr. Xue returned to the office with an ugly face. Just now, Yunhai's mother came to look for her. She is a little sister-in-law. Because she married well, she was very temperamental in her parents' family and her husband's family.

She came to say that Yunhai and Xiaoxiao would not be allowed to come back, and she wanted them to expel Xiaoxiao. She knew the temper of this eldest sister. If she became stubborn, her parents-in-law would have to listen to her, not to mention that her own child's father depends on them. Jia can only be the director of this hospital and dare not offend her.

She would be very reluctant to fire Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao's medical skills are also very good, and the family is like that, eldest sister is really too much, as long as Yunhai doesn't interact with her, why not even let her do work, there are so many hospitals Everyone knows the doctor.

After hesitating for a whole day, Xiaoxiao called her to his office after get off work.

"Xiaoxiao, have you been busy these two days?" I was concerned, because I was afraid that she would be tired. Xiaoxiao has basically participated in the large-scale surgery in the hospital recently, and there is an average of one every day. She is really sorry for such a work arrangement. Let the hospital have a doctor now!

"It's okay."

"That's okay, I'm afraid you're tired, I just want to chat with you...no other meaning..." I don't know what to say next.

Xiaoxiao looked at her strangely. She always felt that this conversation was a little strange, her expression was abnormal and a little tense, and she secretly wondered if she had done something wrong.

"Then why don't you take a few days off recently, I see that you are very busy and afraid that your body will be exhausted..." He said hesitantly.

"I'm not tired, I-"

Xia Xiao stopped because Xiao Xiao already understood why she was talking like this, and it must have something to do with Yun Hai's mother.

"Aunt Xue, just tell me if you have anything. I know you must have encountered something difficult. If you say it is related to me, don't worry, I won't blame you."